Ratings for Dr. EDWARD J. McGuire

Not really sure what these other people are talking about but EVERY TIME I have seen Dr. McGuire he not only took the time to listen to me but to explain my problems in a caring manor. I saw him after another Urologist screwed me up big time and was not sure if my problem was fixable. I think they may have mistaken his expertise for arrogance. I will take someone knowing what they are doing any day. I did have a resident come in with him later to consult and did not have a problem with that. He is an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Made an appointment with him for his expertise and he never even stepped in the room. He sent in a resident he was teaching for the entire first and "last" appointment.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

The worst mistake I ever made was seeing this Dr. I went in for a routine procedure and came out on disability. His incompetence was only matched by his arrogance.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

Very old school, arrogent, and very smart and KNOWS IT......Is into letting a patient know HOW MANY DOCTORS HE HAS TAUGHT. approaches all his cases as chalk boards. VERY HONEST, AND NOT SHY ABOUT TELLING YOU HE IS SORRY...when there is nothing western medicine can do for a rare voiding dysfunction. I appreciated him so much for that...MADE me feel better when I was dealing with a no WIN situation, and I LIKED HIM FOR THAT. It did help me deal with my problem....MAKES him a Good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

Old School, Smart, Mean, Arrogant, Uses Patients as a chalk board, some times laughs, made me feel like a problem.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2008

Dr. EDWARD J. McGuire's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1965)