Ratings for Dr. Michael Robertson

15 minutes late... excuse offerred - miscommunication about my arrival time ... walking towards the interview room an "off the cuff remark: ... "well this has been a comedy of errors!" ... during the interview spoke to my partner in several words of a language other than English ... which I could not understand" ... interpreted it /explained it to me as a comment ... about the issues of WW2 and German/Dutch relationships! ... on leaving commented to my partner about ... the financial post WW2 and international banking connctions.... WHAT DID THIS HAVE TO DO WITH my assessment of % Permanent Impairment? ... sidetracked the onterview assessment with a line of questioning that undoubtedly fullfilled his mental schema of how the world operates ... acknowledged that he had not been provided from the insurer with a significant first medical assessment report ... how could he make an assessment when part of the medical hisotry/reports/chronology was missing? Would the Professor accept that for of research and subsequent report from a student? I think not yet it was his process as presented for my assessment? My opinon = assessment grade FAIL! or slothful knowledge and skill equivalent to someone whose capacity for venality is evidenced in providing the Insurer with the magic % impairment number. Judas and Dorian Grey allwarpapped up in the clothers of an artful dodger. My comment -be warned - beware of the DON!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr Robertson who is also a professor seems to be one of the most intelligent of Psychiatrists I have met. He was able to assess me all while helping by asking the right questions that other psychiatrists wouldnt think of. He does not waste time and broke the ice to make me feel comfortable immedietly. I certainly feel we clicked.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

I saw Dr Robertson for a medical certificate as I have a mental illness. I have previously seen many psychiatrists and none had diagnosed me as having a psychosis or even paranoia. I was completely honest with Dr Robertson and he made me feel comfortable even when asked very awkward questions for a first meeting. However, going through my report was a shock and the more time goes on and I carry on and deal with my problems the more I see how innacurate it was, beyond being misunderstood or rushed, he must have wanted to avoid any liability with me and twisted and changed everything I said and even how I reacted. Some Doctors are too busy but his report clearly have a biased agenda which was explained to me as an issue of liability.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I thought he completly understood my situation and what i was expriencing and very kind receptionist

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I see Dr Michael Robertson as a private patient with a declined NSWPF psychological insurance claim, I find him very knowledgeable about the culture of police and the neglect of insurance companies denying treatment. He doesn't charge above Medicare, and he is also an IME so knows the WC system.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Have seen Dr Robertson several times, I find him very helpful & knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015