Ratings for Dr. Michael Robertson

Dr Robertson who is also a professor seems to be one of the most intelligent of Psychiatrists I have met. He was able to assess me all while helping by asking the right questions that other psychiatrists wouldnt think of. He does not waste time and broke the ice to make me feel comfortable immedietly. I certainly feel we clicked.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

I saw Dr Robertson for a medical certificate as I have a mental illness. I have previously seen many psychiatrists and none had diagnosed me as having a psychosis or even paranoia. I was completely honest with Dr Robertson and he made me feel comfortable even when asked very awkward questions for a first meeting. However, going through my report was a shock and the more time goes on and I carry on and deal with my problems the more I see how innacurate it was, beyond being misunderstood or rushed, he must have wanted to avoid any liability with me and twisted and changed everything I said and even how I reacted. Some Doctors are too busy but his report clearly have a biased agenda which was explained to me as an issue of liability.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I thought he completly understood my situation and what i was expriencing and very kind receptionist

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I see Dr Michael Robertson as a private patient with a declined NSWPF psychological insurance claim, I find him very knowledgeable about the culture of police and the neglect of insurance companies denying treatment. He doesn't charge above Medicare, and he is also an IME so knows the WC system.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Have seen Dr Robertson several times, I find him very helpful & knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015