Ratings for Dr. Brent Robertson

Doc Brent stood by my when others didn’t and for this i owe him a lifetime of gratitude.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

The most dedicated and professional doctor one could ever hope for. Beyond empathetic and compassionate; goes the extra mile; nothing too much for him. I owe him my good health and well-being!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Robertson's for nearly 4 years and over this time I have found him to be extremely caring and knowledgable. He has seen me through an admission to hospital for depression and has gone above and beyond to make sure i have all the resources i need available to me to ensure i have the most successfull recovery possible. I admit i haven't been easy to deal with as a patient but he has shown me nothing but compassion and patience throughout my whole experience

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

I have been going to this dr for 3 years and despite my not being the most cooperative person has been patient, tremendously helpful, and been absolutley correct and careful in diagnoses everytime. i am happy to pay whatever i have to for an excellent dr and that i have received - nothing but professional and excellent health care. Having been through 7 years of many bad dr's am happy to say i have found the right one for me. recommended to all.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2011