Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Gilmour

Amazing doctor. I had him for all 3 of my children and he was always very kind and knowledgeable. If there is a concern he will take the time to explain it and reassure he will take the precautions to make sure you and your baby are healthy.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2019

Dr. Gilmour is fantastic. He shows such care for his patients. I was lucky enough to have him as my doctor as well as on call when I delivered. He did everything possible to ensure I had the best possible delivery and for that I am so thankful. His staff is wonderful, the only downside is there is usually quite a bit of a wait at appointments, but well worth it to be under his care.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2019

Staff is very friendly and know what they’re doing. The doctor is fantastic!!!! Loved how he didn’t rush my appointment and was very thorough getting down all the details and explaining everything. He was very patient honest and caring with all of my questions . There is a bit of wait when you arrive, but I never mind waiting since that’s the case with every specialist in Ontario due to their very busy schedules. Very lucky to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2019

Dr Gilmour delivered my son as he was the one on-call at Markham Stouffville. After an excruciating day and a half of labour under induction, what a relief to have Dr Gilmour be so calm, unfazed and supportive. I asked to be moved under him when I had a miscarriage then pregnancy after my first child, and he provided such excellent care with my second child. He really is the best there is and I highly, highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

This doctor use the wrong medication during my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

was very good during clinic visit, my was delivery done by different doc (on call).

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

Giving birth to my baby didn't hurt as much as being examined by Dr Gilmour. He put his gigantic hand in me and I screamed of pain like an animal being slaughtered! This was pure obstetric violence and I didn't like being hand-raped by him! And nobody reacted to the pain that was the most horrible kind I experienced in my life! Nobody took me seriously when I was afraid he would be there when my child was to be born. The patriarchal hospital culture has to change, and women have to respected when we are patients. Women are very helpless when giving birth, we get treated like cattle, and our experiences shouldn't shrugged off. #breakthesilence

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

I I feel I wasted my time. He Didn't even examine me. Kept focusing on pregnancy topic when that's not why I came in for. I came in for lower abdomen pain, not getting pregnant. I felt he didn't take me seriously. I have fibriods and they hurt.. I waited two hours to be seen just to leave feeling like I waited his time.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2019

Dr. Gilmour was my OB for both my pregnancies. When I went into labour with my first child I didn’t get him at the hospital but with my second, I was fortunate enough to have him. It was such a different experience the second time around. He made me feel super comfortable (as comfy as you can be pushing). I recovered in no time. I would definitely recommend him. If I have a third kid, I’d definitely go to him again.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Dr. Gilmour is an OUTSTANDING doctor. He cares for each and every of his patients! Had a few surgeries with him in which I had complete confidence in him and the results were excellent. You will not find a better OB-GYN. I highly recommend him as he is the BEST. His staff is also helpful and gets the work done. Thank you doctor :)

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018