Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Gilmour

Amazing dr great bedside manner did my hysterectomy and it was a stress free operation! Thank you for being a doctor who cares!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Dr. Gilmour is absolutely amazing! You will love him. He is so easy to talk too. There's just too many good things to say about him. The only thing I was not happy with is that when I was diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes he referred me to a Dr. Kogan. Avoid her! ask to be referred to someone else and check out her rating on this site. That will tell you everything.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Dr. Gilmour delivered our daughter Madison, he is an amazing Doctor all around, he always answered my questions during my pregnancy and never rushed me, he was so encouraging during my delivery. I would recommend Dr. Gilmour to everyone who is having a baby I can't say enough about him. Thank you for such a great experience.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Amazing Doctor and would recommend to anyone. My sister and I have been seeing him regarding our ovarian cyst issue and he always provides the best care what is best for his patients

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr Gilmore delivered my second child who came extremely quick. He was calm and reassuring and very gentle. Amazing Dr!!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr.Gilmour is an amazing obgyn! He was very patient and understanding. Dealt with him for my first pregnancy. He wasn't there to deliver my baby but he definitely came by and checked up on me and my daughter. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Amazing Doctor that makes you feel comfortable and trust in his work

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

To me he is an angle in disguise. He was with me through my miscarriages , period of infertility and deliveries. The best doctor one can ask for, very respectful, best bedside manners, listen and answer all the questions one has in mind. Discussed all the plans and procedures with pros and cons to help make any decision. I chose him initially as he was the only one available that time, didnt know he is a blessing I will always be thankful for. His secretary, Ellen, is equally helpful and supporting. Thank you so very much

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

He is one of the finest physicians I have ever met and I was so lucky that he treated me during my pregnancy. He was there for the delivery of my daughter and he was respectful, skilled and extremely accommodating. He supported me in having the most amazing birth experience.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

I had Dr. Gilmour for the c section birth of my first child recently although he is not my regular OB. he was the OB on call at MSH that day. We found him to be very kind, empathetic and was willing to answer any questions my husband and I had. We were so thankful to have a person so caring assist us. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015