You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Gilmour

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr.Gilmour is an amazing obgyn! He was very patient and understanding. Dealt with him for my first pregnancy. He wasn't there to deliver my baby but he definitely came by and checked up on me and my daughter. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Amazing Doctor that makes you feel comfortable and trust in his work

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

To me he is an angle in disguise. He was with me through my miscarriages , period of infertility and deliveries. The best doctor one can ask for, very respectful, best bedside manners, listen and answer all the questions one has in mind. Discussed all the plans and procedures with pros and cons to help make any decision. I chose him initially as he was the only one available that time, didnt know he is a blessing I will always be thankful for. His secretary, Ellen, is equally helpful and supporting. Thank you so very much

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

He is one of the finest physicians I have ever met and I was so lucky that he treated me during my pregnancy. He was there for the delivery of my daughter and he was respectful, skilled and extremely accommodating. He supported me in having the most amazing birth experience.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

I had Dr. Gilmour for the c section birth of my first child recently although he is not my regular OB. he was the OB on call at MSH that day. We found him to be very kind, empathetic and was willing to answer any questions my husband and I had. We were so thankful to have a person so caring assist us. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

Greatest doctor out there. Patient, respectful, and has a wonderful secretary.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Delivered our son by c section, lovely manner, calm and very knowledgeable. A gentle giant agreed and an absolute credit to his profession. I was nervous after my last c section being performed back in the UK under General Anaesthetic (that's how we spell it in the UK) and then having a spinal tap. This delivery could not have been better. I look back at the experience and it was all superb. We have a beautiful boy and this experience was better than I could have ever imagined (I was very nervous this time). I cannot recommend Dr Gilmour enough. Hoorah for choosing this profession. My thanks and best wishes go to him and all his future patients.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Gilmour was awesome!! Had him with my first baby and he was honestly amazing, kind and very knowledgable :) he truly is a gentle giant. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Jeffrey Gilmour's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Gilmore delivered my second child who came extremely quick. He was calm and reassuring and very gentle. Amazing Dr!!! "

March 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Gilmour is an amazing obgyn! He was very patient and understanding. Dealt with him for my first pregnancy. He wasn't there to deliver my baby but he definite..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Doctor that makes you feel comfortable and trust in his work"

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "To me he is an angle in disguise. He was with me through my miscarriages , period of infertility and deliveries. The best doctor one can ask for, very respectf..."

December 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is one of the finest physicians I have ever met and I was so lucky that he treated me during my pregnancy. He was there for the delivery of my daughter and..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had Dr. Gilmour for the c section birth of my first child recently although he is not my regular OB. he was the OB on call at MSH that day. We found him to b..."

August 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Greatest doctor out there. Patient, respectful, and has a wonderful secretary. "

August 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a caring, take charge Dr. We were completely satisfied with him that he delivered our child."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Delivered our son by c section, lovely manner, calm and very knowledgeable. A gentle giant agreed and an absolute credit to his profession. I was nervous after ..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gilmour was awesome!! Had him with my first baby and he was honestly amazing, kind and very knowledgable :) he truly is a gentle giant. I would recommend h..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "wonderful physician- great bedside manner highly recommend him"

November 16, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Love the calm, gentle way he handles any situation . He is the perfect gynecologist given that anyone going to see him is about to lose all dignity. Somehow he ..."

October 29, 2014