Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Gilmour

Dr. Gilmour is a fantastic doctor. Very professional, knowledgeable, thorough and genuinely concerned for your well being. He visited me in hospital after a rushed delivery to make sure I was okay. His receptionist is fantastic. I really appreciated how thorough he was before and after my delivery. After seeing him for a few months, and seeing his schedule, I have so much respect for Dr. Gilmour, he works so hard and cares so much about his patients. I can't say enough good things about him!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Dr. Gilmour is a wonderful doctor. He is easy to talk to and is very compassionate with his patients. Did my hysterectomy with him and it was very stress free. He made it seem very easy. Thank you for being so caring.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Dr. Gilmour is such a wonderful Doctor! He was my OB for both of my children and he delivered my son. Although he wasn't on schedule to deliver my second child, he still stopped by to see how I was doing. I cannot express how thankful I am to him after multiple miscarriages and even a Zika scare that he was able to provide such impeccable care. If I decide to have a 3rd child there is no doubt in my mind who my OB will be! Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Gilmour delivered my first child..and im going to him for my second child. he is trustworthy and knows what he is doing...

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I was referred to Dr Gilmour by my Midwives as I am hoping for a VBAC. Dr Gilmour explained a million things to me that were NEVER explained during my first pregnancy and just the compassion he seems to have for his patients is outstanding. I wish he had been my OB for my first child. He took the time to listen to my concerns and even asked me what I wanted. Not just told me what was going to happen.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Gilmore is terrific. He is easy to talk to and shows concern for his patients. One of his support staff in the OR conducted herself in an improper insensitive manner.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Amazing dr great bedside manner did my hysterectomy and it was a stress free operation! Thank you for being a doctor who cares!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Dr. Gilmour is absolutely amazing! You will love him. He is so easy to talk too. There's just too many good things to say about him. The only thing I was not happy with is that when I was diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes he referred me to a Dr. Kogan. Avoid her! ask to be referred to someone else and check out her rating on this site. That will tell you everything.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Dr. Gilmour delivered our daughter Madison, he is an amazing Doctor all around, he always answered my questions during my pregnancy and never rushed me, he was so encouraging during my delivery. I would recommend Dr. Gilmour to everyone who is having a baby I can't say enough about him. Thank you for such a great experience.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Amazing Doctor and would recommend to anyone. My sister and I have been seeing him regarding our ovarian cyst issue and he always provides the best care what is best for his patients

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016