You may also like

Rate Dr. Jeffrey Gilmour

Dr. Jeffrey Gilmour's Ratings

I had Dr. Gilmour for the c section birth of my first child recently although he is not my regular OB. he was the OB on call at MSH that day. We found him to be very kind, empathetic and was willing to answer any questions my husband and I had. We were so thankful to have a person so caring assist us. Thank you so much!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2903232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2015

Greatest doctor out there. Patient, respectful, and has a wonderful secretary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2892435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2015

He is a caring, take charge Dr. We were completely satisfied with him that he delivered our child.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Delivered our son by c section, lovely manner, calm and very knowledgeable. A gentle giant agreed and an absolute credit to his profession. I was nervous after my last c section being performed back in the UK under General Anaesthetic (that's how we spell it in the UK) and then having a spinal tap. This delivery could not have been better. I look back at the experience and it was all superb. We have a beautiful boy and this experience was better than I could have ever imagined (I was very nervous this time). I cannot recommend Dr Gilmour enough. Hoorah for choosing this profession. My thanks and best wishes go to him and all his future patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Gilmour was awesome!! Had him with my first baby and he was honestly amazing, kind and very knowledgable :) he truly is a gentle giant. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2736842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

wonderful physician- great bedside manner
highly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

Love the calm, gentle way he handles any situation . He is the perfect gynecologist given that anyone going to see him is about to lose all dignity. Somehow he makes you feel that it is OK, there is nothing to fret. He delivered 2 of my 3 children (moved too far away for 3rd) 16 years ago and I recently needed his help yet again. Would you believe he remembered me?? Super guy. I appreciate the career you have chosen Dr. Gilmour, it suits you well.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2598939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Phenomenal OBGYN. I went to him for the delivery of my first born and from the moment I had my first interaction with him, to when I had to deliver the baby, he was nothing but kind, helpful, and calming. He made my experience a less stressful one!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Dr. Gilmour performed my cessarian section. He is not my OBGYN, but since I delivered at MSH he was the doctor on call. My c-section was performed once it was determined after 5 hours of pushing that I could not deliver vaginally. I really wanted a vaginal birth and Dr. Gilmour essentially gave me the extra time I needed to come around to a c-section birth even though it was apparent much sooner that I wouldn't be able to deliver and I appreciate that. He did an excellent job of my section and I had very minimal scarring and a very speedy recovery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1250135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2012

This doctor has not been helpful to me at all. He always gave me the feeling that nothing was wrong with that pregnancy, but I constantly had a feeling that something was wrong. He had performed a minor procedure, but gave no antibiotics or anything and he did not bother to follow up for 3 weeks, within which I miscarried. After having checked with other doctors later on, came to know that the infection from the procedure could have caused the miscarraige. After recovering with this horrible incident, when I went to see him again, he kept talking as though he did his best and there was nothing else he could do, as though that was my fate...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1250137].votes_count ]]