Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Gilmour

What a wonderful OB. Extremely thorough and caring. I highly recommend him. He was my OB for both my pregnancies.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Amazing experience! Dr Gilmore was able to do my scheduled csection at another time after we had been bumped for an emergency. He found time in his day so that I didn't have to leave and be rescheduled a week later. Much appreciated attention and understanding. Reception is wonderful ! She gets answers to questions and very quickly

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Jeffrey is very good with getting us information

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Gilmour is an amazing doctor. Having gone through multiple miscarriages he was very sympathetic and understanding. He is a very knowledgeable man and makes me feel at ease. I was not so impressed by his new receptionist. She handed me a hospital registration form for birth when I was miscarrying. We communicated back and forth before the appt via phonecalls and she had squeezed me in to see the doctor as my blood work indicated hcg levels had dropped; regardless she asked me to hold onto it. The doctor didn't seem too impressed with reception when I handed the package back to him.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Gilmour is a fantastic doctor. Very professional, knowledgeable, thorough and genuinely concerned for your well being. He visited me in hospital after a rushed delivery to make sure I was okay. His receptionist is fantastic. I really appreciated how thorough he was before and after my delivery. After seeing him for a few months, and seeing his schedule, I have so much respect for Dr. Gilmour, he works so hard and cares so much about his patients. I can't say enough good things about him!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Dr. Gilmour is a wonderful doctor. He is easy to talk to and is very compassionate with his patients. Did my hysterectomy with him and it was very stress free. He made it seem very easy. Thank you for being so caring.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Dr. Gilmour is such a wonderful Doctor! He was my OB for both of my children and he delivered my son. Although he wasn't on schedule to deliver my second child, he still stopped by to see how I was doing. I cannot express how thankful I am to him after multiple miscarriages and even a Zika scare that he was able to provide such impeccable care. If I decide to have a 3rd child there is no doubt in my mind who my OB will be! Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Gilmour delivered my first child..and im going to him for my second child. he is trustworthy and knows what he is doing...

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I was referred to Dr Gilmour by my Midwives as I am hoping for a VBAC. Dr Gilmour explained a million things to me that were NEVER explained during my first pregnancy and just the compassion he seems to have for his patients is outstanding. I wish he had been my OB for my first child. He took the time to listen to my concerns and even asked me what I wanted. Not just told me what was going to happen.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Gilmore is terrific. He is easy to talk to and shows concern for his patients. One of his support staff in the OR conducted herself in an improper insensitive manner.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016