Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Gilmour

I had to see this doctor after I was diagnosed with Gestational diabetes and coming from the AMAZING care of a midwife this was a horrible experience! I went from 45+ appointments with my midwife to 5 minuets or less with Dr. Gilmour. I always left with questions and a feeling of not being cared for. I was and still am shocked at the standard of care in this office and I hope not all obgyn’s are like this.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr. Gilmore is an amazing doctor. He was my OB for both my kids. He was amazing. If Dr. Gilmore is your doctor, consider yourself lucky. My only issue with him and his clinic was that appointments are never on time. You can expect to be in the office for more than hour and a half. Otherwise, Dr. Gilmore is wonderful. He is very knowledgeable, he takes his time with patients. I really enjoy having conversation with him. You can see that he actually cares about each and every one of his patient. I remember when I had contractions with my first baby, he immediately sent to the hospital and admitted me. Its hard to find doctors like him these days. I wish he can be my family doctor. Also, he has an adorable smile.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Gilmour is amazing. He is helpful and calm. Weekly visits for check-ups were great. He always made sure my questions and concerns were addressed. He always made sure that I was not stressed or worried. Although he was not on call at the hospital when I delivered, he showed up after a few hours to check in on how I was. I am currently going to him for my 2nd baby. He is truly a remarkable doctor and I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

I had an obstetrical emergency and he was the physician on call. The medical care he provided was excellent. THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I was lucky to experience my labour with Dr. Gilmour! While he was not my OB of record, I also met him one time ahead of the birth, when my own doctor was away and I saw Dr. Gilmour in her absence. He was reassuring and kind in his office as well, so I was glad to see him when I arrived at the hospital in agony, already 10cm dilated. The nurses seemed frazzled to me and did not make me feel confident...they were moving slowly and not communicating with me, adding to a scary situation. Let me tell you...the minute they grabbed Dr. Gilmour and he came into the room for me to start pushing, the whole experience changed. He was so steady and calming, and made both my husband and I feel at ease when we were both pretty much in shock and beyond scared (I was terrified because this was my first baby, with a firm plan to have an epidural, which we obviously didn't have time for). The doctor eased our fears and delivered the baby swiftly and safely. I have had next to no recovery and a few days later, smile thinking of my birth experience. He made me feel like superwoman! I will always remember his baritone voice and hand shake before leaving the room...thank you Dr. Gilmour! If you are lucky enough to be one of his patients, never leave!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr. Gilmour is amazing. He is helpful and calm and his demeanour is very tranquil. I am a hypochondriac and he helped ease all my fears during my first pregnancy. Weekly visits for check-ups were great. For the most part he was on time but always made sure my questions and concerns were addressed. He always made me feel like I was important enough to spend time with - even if the appointment only lasted a whole 10 minutes. Although he was not on call at the hospital when I delivered, he showed up the next morning to check in on how I was. He is truly a remarkable doctor and I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

What a wonderful OB. Extremely thorough and caring. I highly recommend him. He was my OB for both my pregnancies.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Amazing experience! Dr Gilmore was able to do my scheduled csection at another time after we had been bumped for an emergency. He found time in his day so that I didn't have to leave and be rescheduled a week later. Much appreciated attention and understanding. Reception is wonderful ! She gets answers to questions and very quickly

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Jeffrey is very good with getting us information

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Gilmour is an amazing doctor. Having gone through multiple miscarriages he was very sympathetic and understanding. He is a very knowledgeable man and makes me feel at ease. I was not so impressed by his new receptionist. She handed me a hospital registration form for birth when I was miscarrying. We communicated back and forth before the appt via phonecalls and she had squeezed me in to see the doctor as my blood work indicated hcg levels had dropped; regardless she asked me to hold onto it. The doctor didn't seem too impressed with reception when I handed the package back to him.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017