Ratings for Dr. Joseph D. Alkon

excellent results, caring, honest, provided exactly what we discussed, was patient with all of my questions to make sure i understood everything, overall excellent experience.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2019

Terrible ... botched and depressed ruined mi self esteem

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Dr. Alkon has no consideration nor respect for his patient's time. My procedure was rescheduled twice at the last minute with vague excuses. I ended up cancelling my procedure and requesting a refund of my deposit.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

I cannot begin to express how impressed I am with the brazilian buttlift you have given me. I had many consultations with other doctors, and hands down you were the kindest and most informative of them all. I am so glad I chose you to do my bbl. You educated me about things that months of research on the internet could not. Thank you for never making me feel rushed or pressured into making my surgery decisions. Thank you for giving me the self confidence and self esteem that I was lacking for so many years. Both you and your staff were supportive throughout the journey. It still amazes me the length you will go out of your way for your patients. I am grateful for your kindness and patience. I am completely content with the results. Dr. Alkon, thank you again for everything. I feel like a brand new woman because of you.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I LOVE THIS DOCTOR, HE IS HONEST I CONSULTED WITH SEVERAL DOCTORS BEFORE MY VISIT WITH HIM. DR. ALKON AND HIS STAFF ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND NICE!! I WOULD GIVE HIME 10 STARS. TRAVELED FROM TOMS RIVER AREA AND I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE.......................MERCEDES

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

office staff is super nice and knowledgeable and helpful. dr alkon was very patient with me, made me feel really comfortable and didnt rush at all. i had gone elsewhere before for cosmetic consultations and never felt as safe and comfortable and welcome as i did with dralkon. i am so happy i went with him for my mommy makeover procedure (liposuction, tummy tuck, breast surgery). everyone thinks i look amazing, and he took excellent care of me from the minute i first met him until my full recovery.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

I went back for my breast augmentation and it was amazing! No pain at all and was really expecting the opposite. I love my breasts! Thank you Dr. Alkon!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I love my tummy tuck results! I will be going back for breast augmentation next month (February) and I couldn't be more sure! I was in great hands, you will be too. I might even try Botox? Hel, I'm not getting any younger! 24 1/2 year old momma of 3. Beautifully sculpted AlkonDoll!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

I had a breast augmentation with Dr.Alkon 2 months ago and i am so pleased with the results! He is a wonderful surgeon and his staff are great too. Do not hesitate to go to him. You'll get a great price and results to be proud of!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

I had a tummy tuck and lipo 2 years ago by Dr.Alkon. There is NOTHING bad that I can say about him nor his staff. I am COMPLETELY satisfied 2 years later and Dr.Alkon will be my surgeon if I ever decide on any more plasitc surgery. I am actually contemplating a thigh lift.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Dr. Joseph D. Alkon's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

• BCBS Florida