Ratings for Dr. Brad Bahler

I have been Dr. Bahler's patient since 2008. I have enjoyed his knowledge and expertise, as well, I appreciate his professionalism. He is patient, kind and caring. My children have seen him, my father, my grandson too. He cares about his patients, staff and the community he lives in. Hi practice is up to date and the services available to patients is top-notch!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Amazing doc...delivered both my babies. Always has time to squeeze you in if you need to be seen. Staff is awesome!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

I've had nothing but great experiences with Dr. Bahler. He has been with me throughout both of my pregnancies. He always takes the time to answer any questions I have, and actually listens to what I have to say. I've never felt like I've been rushed and he's never made me feel silly for asking questions. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Great family doctor. easy to talk to. Kids love him. Always has the time to answer my questions and he always makes me feel heard.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Called the Sylvan Lake clinic at the end of the day to get the results from a biopsy. The usual doctor was away on holidays. Doctor Bahler substituted to give the bad news, that the tumour was cancerous. A question was asked "what does a grade 4 tumour mean?" and Doctor Bahler responded: "It's 5 pm, I don't have time to get into that." Rude, disinterested and lacking in the basic humanity required to be a General Practitioner in my opinion.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Brad Bahler was my doctor for all 3 of my pregnancies. He was caring, polite, and listened to me. He has wonderful bedside manner and was really relaxed and easy going. He will continue to be our family doctor. He answered any questions I had and was very thorough. I HIGHLY recommend him as a doctor. Also, he doesnt just push pills on you...he trys to find a solution without just writing a prescripton to get you out of his hair. He actually cares!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!! He is the WORST EVER!!! He rolled his eyes at me when I asked for a specific test. Wants to get you out of his office as fast a possible. If you explain what is wrong with you he acts as though your full of crap. When asking questions about a condition I had he did not do a good job explaining it and told me to wait for the specialist to answer them. When I asked him that I wanted to pick my specialist he was offended. Does not seem as though he wants to be at work almost like he hates his job. He is good if your going to him for the common cold, but if it is for something serious or an actual illness RUN!!! The negative comments below are VERY true!! I never believed them until I had a bad experience.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Dr. Bahler has been my family and prenatal doctor for both of my pregnancies. He always takes time to listen to any and all of my concerns even if it takes up a lot of extra time. He is very knowledgable, friendly and helpful. He also delivered both of my children and listened to my concerns about the pregnancies and birth, and I had the best birth experience I feel I could of had because he was so supportive. he is a pretty mellow doctor which is refreshing, I don't feel rushed or embarassed when my daughters or I go to him with a problem. He also seems very natural and likes to try other methods of fixing problems instead of pushing a prescription on you. He was very supportive of my natural birth plan, and has gone out of his way to get better dates for ultrasounds and other appointments for my family. I highly recommend this doctor. Also the nurses are all extremely nice and I can usually also make an appointment for the same or next day I call.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Wonderful doctor! Very patient and willing to explain things to you. Very much appreciate Dr Bahler & staff's helpfulness and time they take with us.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Great Doctor. Really takes time to educate me and my family about things rather than just wanting me out of his clinic. I really appreciate the time he and his office staff take with us.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010