Ratings for Dr. Denise N. Hunter

I went to see her to address anxiety and migraines. Her bedside manner was condescending as she indicated that I was not suffering from migraines and refused to look at my 10+ years of history and refused to listen to my experiences with past anti-anxiety medications. She spent all of 2 minutes with me and I walked out with a $30 bill and nothing to address my concerns.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

I went for my first pap smear, and found her to be comforting and still professional in a very uncomfortable situation.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

I made an appointment for chest pain and mild difficulty in breathing, likely to be a bronchial infection. Having had this prior, the feeling in my chest was very reminesent of past infections. I found her bedside manner to be quite condescending. She refused to prescribe antibiotics, and her professional advise was that I should wash my hands often, eat well and get some rest.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2008

Dr. Denise N. Hunter's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 2000)