Ratings for Dr. Jack Wise

Dr. Wise corrected my strabisme more than 20 years ago. Thanks to him, I could resume my art career as a painter.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

Absolutely outstanding. He was incredibly helpful with my daughter's complicated condition, and honestly changed her life. Before him she struggled on a daily basis and, though her vision problems will never completely disappear, his help has been transformative. He is kind, brilliant, and has an unparalleled range of knowledge.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr. Wise is an excellent physician. He is worth every penny. I dread the day he decides to retire!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Wise is a doctor's doctor! In fact, many of his patients are, themselves, prominent doctors and their families (sometimes 3 generations). Reading the email (below) dated December 3, 2015 makes me believe that this frustrated, aging. desperate woman only WISHED that it was the case. How pathetic her fantasies! If there is every a top-notch, distinguished eye surgeon (being someone who treats patients who visit him from various countries around the world), it is Dr. Jack Wise., the renowned ophthalmologist so widely and highly recognized globally. A gentleman, scholar, wonderful husband, father and grandfather. The woman who wrote the Dec. 3/15 email should see a psychiatrist, not an ophthalmologist.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Wise is knowledgeable, kind, and compassionate. I called the office with a concern on his day off, and he called me at home the same evening. He takes his time in examining, explaining and is open to all questions. He is amazing with my 2 year old, who is his patient! Would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I am forever grateful to Dr. Wise. Knowledgeable, kind, and a remarkable doctor.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

A Montreal pioneer in the field of ophthalmology, Dr. Wise may be getting long in the tooth but he is a true gentleman and unquestioned expert at what he does. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Assistant was helpful to book a quick appointment. Doctor diagnosed the problem in 10 minutes and recommended also to see a rhumatologist which I did. In the end I did have a rhumatologic problem. Thank you dr!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

I have been a patient of dr wise since I was five. I am not 44. I have had extensive eye problems including optic neuritis in which I was hospitalized. I had neurologists and ophthalmologists telling me I would never see again. It was only and I repeat only dr wise who told me what I had how I got it and that I would see again within six weeks and I did. I recently have been experiencing eye pain and went to see dr wise last week. He called me today to follow up. There are no doctors that take the time to do that. He is a knowledgeable, compassionate, funny, brilliant and dedicated Doctor. I am so grateful to him. For those of u writing insulting posts - u have no idea where it means to have a genius helping u and u have no idea how lucky u are.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Jack Wise is a terrific eye doctor and I highly recommend him. He is both personable and very knowledgeable. The only complaint I have is Dr. Wise doesn't seem to be a fan of The Kingston Trio. But hey, nobody's perfect !!! Other "Wise" I give Dr. Jack a 5 star rating: 100%

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015