Ratings for Dr. Serena Pires

Dr. Pires is a very compassionate, caring, knowledgeble doctor, really appreciate her services.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

3rd appointment with different doctors about pain in neck. She was the first to take it seriously, ultrasound showed thyroid abnormality. Outcome to be determined.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

We have changed clinic to follow Dr Pires to her new office, even though it is quite a bit further. Dr Pires listens to you, explains things to you clearly, and knows how to deal with patients. A gem!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

What an amazing Doctor! I am very glad I waited for an appointment for 2 weeks in order to meet with Dr Pires. very friendly, accommodating and patient.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr. Pires was amazing! Very positive, upbeat, and helpful on my first visit. She checked carefully before recommending a course of treatment for a minor problem I've been experiencing since I'm on chronic disease medications. How refreshing to have a walk-in doctor who cares and takes the time to do things right! YAY!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

THIS DOCTOR IS AMAZING!!!! I don't ever really write comments but I felt in my heart I had to acknowledge her care for her patients. I truly believe she, and only she, should teach all other doctor about Knowledge, Patience, Compassion, & extremely High Level Care! While she is in appointment with you, she truly makes you feel like the only patient in her world. She was able to address my concerns and calm my heart. Thank you so much Dr Pires, you are a RARE gem, and I feel as lucky as a millionaire that I've found you!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr. Pires is a credit to her profession. She was extremely professional, engaging and kind. She had clearly read through my file before she saw me, and was open to answering the few questions I had even thought they pertained to a previous visit with another Doctor. Excellent, excellent Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I cannot say enough about how amazing of a doctor Dr. Pires truly is! She not only completely listens and is engaged in what you are saying but also remembers your history from the last visit too (even if it was months prior). She genuinely cares and makes you feel comfortable. Would recommend her to anyone and wish everyone's doctor was as awesome as her! :)

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Outstanding care. Walk-in clinic docs are often overwhelmed but Dr. Pires listened carefully and conducted follow-up research after my visit to be sure the right course of treatment was followed. She had to track me down on Google because my address and cell hadn't been updated but did so within two hours of my visit. I believe doctor-patient relationships are best when on equal footing, and respectful. Dr. Pires is the future of health care. A patient needs to take control of her health; and a physician needs to learn continually and care. She is clearly an exceptional doctor.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

I saw Dr. Pires for my annual Pap smear and exam. She was kind, considerate, answered all my questions, helped me with my perscription. I would highly recommend her to any woman.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013