Ratings for Dr. Douglas Keeling

Worst Doctor I have ever been to. Rude rude rude! I traveled from out of town as I had a wound that wasn't healing and he was the first Doctor I could get in to see. He looked at it (middle of my back) and said "well if you would stop picking it maybe it would heal" What?? I couldn't even reach it! He left the room without saying anything more or giving treatment, no ointment or advice, I thought he was going to another room to get something. After 10 minutes he didn't come back so I left. Worst experience ever, I went to a clinic, they prescribed antibiotic ointment and that did the trick. He should not be practicing on animals let alone humans!! Run away fast!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

I've never been made to feel like a nuisance by a doctor before, to the degree that I was by this man. First his receptionist blew off my concerns when I phoned about my appointment. I should have taken it as a sign of what was to come. When I arrived with my son, he basically told me directly to my face that the mole my son had recently ripped off was never there to begin with, and even if it was (stated as though this was so far fetched as to be impossible), it was nothing to be concerned about. I would have loved for him to see the actual mole, but considering I waited four months for an appointment, I wasn't about to reschedule. To add insult to injury he made comments about calling social services (because my son had a meltdown after being stripped to his diaper) and told me "well if you want I can cut your kids neck off". All while sitting six inches from my face and speaking in a patronizing tone. My tax dollars pay your salary, Dr. Keeting. Perhaps you should behave that way toward your patients.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

Excellent Dr. Very helpful and caring. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Words can't begin to describe my distaste.. reaching out for professional advice with what I've encountered

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Professional in every sense of the word.Very thorough in assessment and remedial action required. Highly recommend him to anyone requiring services of a dermatologist.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

If you ever get a bad burn from puva therapy he will do his best to take all blame from the operator (Dallas) and try to convince you that you had the reaction before especialy if it is a photo cell eruption.He must be worried about a law suit.Wake up Doc!,were not ediots were your paitients. We just want good care not $, This isnt the states.Oh and by the way doc make sure to check behind the ears.Any way there is another Doc in town her name is Baxter I hear good things of her.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

I've severe Psoriasis and seen Dr.Keeling for most of my life having it for 28 years. I can tell him anything and trust him with my life. Taking my clothes off is the least of my worries. He's never been rude and if he was you were probably deserving of it. He examimes all my moles too and have removed them if we had any doubt about them. I did have skin cancer once all ready. I never have to wait long for and appointment and also get called at home to see how I'm doing when I start a new medication usually from a staff member who is also wonderful. He has never failed to give me some relief or put me at risk of anything. He looks out for my best interest. He is very knowledgable and always is up to date with new medications on the market and coming to market. He is the best and hope he's around for a long time to come. I truly would be at a lost without him. For though's of you who gave him a bad review, you obviously don't know what you talking about. You don't know him like I do.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2011

Dr. Keeling is an excellent Dermatologist. I fought with a skin condition for years and saw various GP's without success. Dr. Keeling had my skin cleared up in a matter of months. I rated him a bit lower on his punctuality because I didn't see him for an hour or so after my scheduled appointment, but my appointment did get moved up by weeks due to a cancellation. I consider waiting an hour a small price to pay for such a knowledgable and accurate specialist.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

I saw Dr Keeling for the 1st time today for a mole on my leg. He was very polite, knowledgeable, and thorough. He examined me from head to toe for other possible moles or skin changes that I might not have noticed. (Some people complained about this, but I find it the sign of a good doctor). The mole turned out to be nothing (YA!) and now he's helping me with a slight skin condition on my face. I'd highly recommend this doctor to anyone who needs to see a dermatologist. And he's not bad to look at either LOL. For some reason, in my mind, I was expecting some old frail man with thick glasses and a funny lab coat. Guess I watched too many cartoons as a kid :)

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

he is the best!! Been seeing him for awhile. I would highly recomed him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010