Ratings for Dr. Katherine E. Bowers

I was being treated for rosacea for a year by another doctor and getting worse even having side effects from the oral medication. Finally went to a this specialist on my own and she changed the diagnosis. When I appeared skeptical she validated my feelings and she called in another doctor from the practice and without conferring about her diagnosis, got an instant second opinion which did confirm the new diagnosis. She prescribed an ointment and told me to discontinue oral meds. I have highest regard for her expertise, professionalism and sensitivity. My skin has been clear for 5 years using this medication.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Had to literally grovel and beg staff for a timely appointment to rule out skin lesion my PCP thought might be cancerous. Dr. Bower lit into me in a contemptuous, totally belittling manner because I had leaned on the staff to be seen soon, as though I, a layperson, "should" have known my concern was inconsequential. One of the worst bedside manners I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2008

Dr. Katherine E. Bowers's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Concord, MA