Ratings for Dr. Manraj Heran

Dr. Heran is what we wish all practitioners would be; his vast medical knowledge and expertise are matched perfectly by his ability to manage his patients as people and not cases. I have seen many doctors and specialists due to complex sacroiliac joint issues and he has been incredible in diagnosing these more certainly and then creating and executing a treatment plan. He shares his expertise with the other medical staff to create a solid team around him while maintaining a sense of humour and is an all around likeable guy. You can tell he has a genuine passion for the field and interest in his patients. The man has improved my life with treatments I couldn't get elsewhere and I'm so grateful for it. Interestingly, I've also been a patient of his brother's who is a skilled surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Great Dr. he is at BCCH Does procedures on babies and kids

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Wrong Dr. Heran. It's Navraj Heran who is fighting ICBC. Get it straight! Dr. Manraj Heran is awesome!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

He revascularized my brain. Best experience ever. May god keep his spirit bright and contrite. Love him. Long time. Saviour

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Heran is very understanding and sympathic. He explains the procedures and makes you feel comfortable He has given me back my life

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Dr. Heran only worked with me once, but ever since then...whenever he sees me in the hallway he always says hi.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

After several years of back pain, I was assigned to Dr. Heran for a vertebroplasty procedure. After seven days, I now have my quality of life back. Could have not asked for a better doctor, he is very friendly, caring and knowledgable with enviable medical skills.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr.Heran treated me like family while I had my surgery at 13 years old. I felt very comfortable and to this day my mother still talks about how nice he was to us. He will always be the most memorable doctors I have met. One day he got called in when he had a day off during a minor procedure and he came and brought his children with him instead of having someone else coming in. When my mom was worried about me he would comfort her and tell her everything would be alright. This guy is honestly the best.I also met his brother at Royal Columbia Hospital.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I had an unbelievably positive experience with Dr. Heran. He listened to my concerns, answered my questions, and created a treatment plan based on my rare right temple AVM situation. His professional knowledge, rich experience and superb medical skill realized the best therapy solutions for me with minimally invasive procedure. It ended the pain I was suffering for years and stopped exacerbation. He did a marvelous job. I would recommend Dr. Heran to anyone who is looking for a specialist who not only knows what he's doing, but does what he does with compassion and care to achieve the best possible outcomes.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr Heran was treating me for my very large venous malformation. He is extremely personable, has a fantastic sense of humor and bed side manner and is top notch at what he does. I would never trust anything with a needle near my malformation but Dr. Heran really knows what he is doing. We need more like him.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015