Ratings for Dr. Manraj Heran

Dr.Heran treated me like family while I had my surgery at 13 years old. I felt very comfortable and to this day my mother still talks about how nice he was to us. He will always be the most memorable doctors I have met. One day he got called in when he had a day off during a minor procedure and he came and brought his children with him instead of having someone else coming in. When my mom was worried about me he would comfort her and tell her everything would be alright. This guy is honestly the best.I also met his brother at Royal Columbia Hospital.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I had an unbelievably positive experience with Dr. Heran. He listened to my concerns, answered my questions, and created a treatment plan based on my rare right temple AVM situation. His professional knowledge, rich experience and superb medical skill realized the best therapy solutions for me with minimally invasive procedure. It ended the pain I was suffering for years and stopped exacerbation. He did a marvelous job. I would recommend Dr. Heran to anyone who is looking for a specialist who not only knows what he's doing, but does what he does with compassion and care to achieve the best possible outcomes.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr Heran was treating me for my very large venous malformation. He is extremely personable, has a fantastic sense of humor and bed side manner and is top notch at what he does. I would never trust anything with a needle near my malformation but Dr. Heran really knows what he is doing. We need more like him.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Nice guy, Very friendly and explains everything thoughtfully and logically. He has a great bedside manner and you are in great hands with Dr. Heran.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

He helped give our daughter a new chance at life by performing a procedure that's never been done here on babies. He was confident, knowledgeable, compassionate and reassuring.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

I went from having unbelievable back pain for 15 months, to none in one simple procedure. Dr. Heran worked his magic and made it so that i could have a 3 day recovery rather than 3 months recovery from spine surgery. He is so talented, and friendly, and I would highly recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

Excellent Dr. My daughter has been seeing him for two years now and he's the best. I trust him whole heartedly. He gives 110% all the time and treats you as if your his only patient.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

Great Doctor, goes the extra mile to get the work done. Treats patients as a family memeber. Highly Recommended!!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

I had a life threatening bleed and I thank God for Dr Heran being there to treat me. I don't think I would have survived otherwise. Also, such a refreshing experience to be treated by a doc who shows compassion and takes the time to explain things.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2009

He treated us as if we mattered. He was friendly and caring, and really knew what he was doing.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009