Ratings for Dr. Jerry T. Henry

After having another podiatrist completely botch my ingrown toenail removal (it grew back), I was lucky enough to find Dr. Henry. I have seen a ton of doctors in my life and this guy shines among the best. He is funny and has an amazing bedside manner. He jokes with you and keeps you at ease. He even gave us his cell phone number and told us to call or text him if ANYTHING came up with the toe healing after he re-removed the ingrown that the other doctor had screwed up. When my other big toe decided to go the same route, I went straight back to Dr. Henry. He was just as cordial and wonderful the second time. I will never see a different podiatrist as long as I have the option of seeing him. The wait time was always brief, the staff was always sweet. Getting in and out was beyond easy. I very highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Dr. Henry told me that he could do nothing for my foot other than give me a coritzone shot and that he would not give me one and that he could only recommend to wear a better shoe or to stop ****ing about the pain. This doctor needs to work on better bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012

Dr. Henry is patient, thorough, and caring. He removed a growth from my foot and was compassionate throughout the whole ordeal. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

Dr. Henry is a doctor that cares about his patients. He is extremely knowledgeable and has a great sense of humor!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

Dr. Jerry T. Henry's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1992)