Ratings for Dr. Yolanda Cintron

I was put to sleep for oral surgery that was supposed to last 1/2 hour. Unfortunately, I was given too much anesthesia and was unconscious for 3 hours after the surgery was complete. I have had serious memory issues ever since.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Amazing experience. I highly recomend for any dental need. All the staff was very professional. Dr Cintron was excellent. I was put under and when I woke all the work was done and I had zero pain the next day.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Great in every way possible a gentle touch and the results are like no other what more important thank a beautiful smile the first thing someone looks at when they first look at you. Worth every dollar

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr Cintron was amazing. She was extremely knowledgeable and empathetic to my needs. I have been traumatized in the past by dentist, but Dr Cintron made me feel very comfortable. She did all my teeth in one day and I never experienced any pain. Her gentle and holistic approach to dentistry will make it very easy for me to return to her office in the future. I highly recommend anyone looking for a dentist to see Dr Cintron.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Dr. Cintron and their staff were very cordial during my initial visit, which was for a consultation concerning an ongoing dental problem. They took a good deal of time evaluating, but ultimately referred me to another doctor. They had a group prayer prior to my exam, they asked my permission and I agreed so as not to offend, but found it unsettling, I did not expect that I was going to a Christian church service, but rather to a dentist. I believe she knows her stuff, but the price quoted was outrageous. I was not charged for the consultation, which was a welcome change.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

I have been very fortunate to have a dentist that is very knowledgeable in meeting my dental goals. I am much healthier because all the toxicity of mercury invasion and just the metals are eradicated. Yes, she tells all you need, but gives you the option to proceed at an affordable pace. Her mission is to deliver the highest quality of care and educate you on the importance of dental commitment on your investment. Your life is priceless. That alone is what one deserves.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

I got three wisdom teeth removed the same day, once I was back home I had no pain like my friends said I was going to experience, neither the next day. Peaceful xperience!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

the worst possible. she demandwed 10,000 up front after she had my wife in the chair and refused to work on her until I paid. then after I paid during the process, demanded more money to finish. Finally, the work had to be redone by a competent dentist. After all that pain and suffering my wife is now looking at $100,000 for permanent implant dentures. Yeah, go to this scam artist and see how you come out. I don't think so.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Dr. Yolanda Cintron. Dr. is too busy and does not listen. Her sales personnel does most of the sales pitch. Very unhappy with her services. Mostly cares about $ not patients fear, concern or whatever. She preaches she honors God I seriously question that one if she does I did not experience it.A lot of videos but that was it. Appt scheduling was excellent that is the only good thing.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011