Ratings for Dr. R. Mills Roberts

Have been in his care since 2003. He has done 4 knee surgeries on my knees and has handled a wealth of other things. Wouldn't go anywhere else! Always considerate, takes his time, thorough, personable, knowledgeable and just an all around great doc and guy!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Well, I just have to say-what started out to be a dream has turned into a nightmare. To bad this knee couldn't have been taken care of earlier.I don't want a revision,,not good,,I guess I can live with pain,sideways walking,and not much of a life at all- I guess this is better than a revision..JOY..Lots of fun and good days to look forward to..Oh, and IT is all about money,insurance,and who you know. This will be hidden, or disappear. Oh Well

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Dr Roberts was very friendly and really seemed to care about me, and I was particularly impressed with his PA Ashley, I.couldn't believe how knowledgeable she was and did a great job giving me my shots in my knees. It was the first time it didn't hurt. She's my girl for now on. I just love Dr Roberts and Ashley.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Very attentive, really cares. Takes the time to visit with his patients. Very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2008

Dr. R. Mills Roberts's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1990)

AARP