Ratings for Dr. Carrie D. Lawson

Dr. Lawson is wonderful. She is so caring and always goes the extra mile. I found her to be extremely responsive and pretty timely. As with any practice, there was sometimes a wait but not often. Would HIGHLY recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2010

I had my first baby with Dr. Lawson. She was the best Dr. Ever. No matter what was going on she always was there to listen and help. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2010

I recently delivered my first baby with Dr Lawson and she was fantastic! She always had the right advice for me throughout my pregnancy, did not push unnecessary drugs and procedures during the pregnancy and delivery and has great bedside manners. The practice is great too and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a ob/gyn.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

She is very good doctor. My experience has been that she is very behind schedule (at least an hour) and it can take her many days to return your phone call.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Carrie is fantastic. Warm, caring, and smart. The best combination. I highly recommend her to any expectant mother.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2009

Dr Lawson,she is a very good dr. She has very good knowledge in her field. she very nicely and patiently listens to your questions and gives answers. I would recommend her to every one.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

I love her! You can't find a better Ob-gyn. She always thoroughly answered every question I had during my first pregnancy. I will definitely use her for future pregnancies and will recommend her to all my friends.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

Wonderful doctor, would highly recommend her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

Dr. Lawson knows how to listen. She is obviously intelligent and well-informed in her field. Great "bed-side manner".

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

I love Dr Lawson because, in addition to being knowledgeable and competent, she is always warm and kind--never judgmental or belittling.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

Dr. Carrie D. Lawson's Credentials

• Mercer University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)