Ratings for Dr. Claire Nunes-Vaz

Generally a good doctor for the common cold or minor illness, but if you have difficult to diagnose health issues, her lassie faire attitude and non-Proactive approach to healthcare can make you really lost In system with long line ups. I've had issues which got nowhere under her management, at the end another doctor helped me.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

My husband and I have just met this astute, no-nonsense, extremely knowledgeable doctor through Amica. She doesn't waste words, sizes people up quickly and accurately, asks useful, probing questions and gets down to business. We are thrilled to have our mother in her care.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

She has been our family doctor for 3 generations and we LOVE her!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

My mother was under the care of Dr Nunes-Vaz for 7 years. Thanks to Dr. Nunes-Vaz's lassez faire attitude to caring for (elderly) patients ..my mother did not receive the care that she was *entitled to* during that time. Also, as my mother's (health related) power of attorney, the time my mother spent under Dr. Nunes-Vaz's care was the most frustrating period of my adult life in that I could never get Dr Nunez-Vaz to step up to the bar as far as my mom's care was concerned. If you are responsible for an elderly parent ..please choose another physician.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Nunes-Vas is a compassionate, knowledgable and a great doctor!!!!! I feel really lucky that she is my doctor. Thank You

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr. Nunes-Vaz has been my Family Doctor for the past 11 years and I must admit that I have seen other Doctor when I moved out of the city but I always came back to her.She is patient, understanding, knowledgable and I have yet to know a Doctor who is even half as good as she is. She is now the Doctor for my baby and she does an amazing job. I would recommed her to anyone who likes a Doctor who is really has a passion for her job.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

A true doctor for humans. Knowledgeable,intuitive and lucky in all aspects of practicing medicine.Thats been our family's experience since 1979.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

She is compassionate and acts promptly when you are in need of attention. My thanks to such a knowledgeable and caring individual. Her office staff are run off their feet but remain committed to looking after her patients needs.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

Dr. Nunes-Vaz has been my family doctor for over 20 years, and I can't say enough good things about her. She is thoughtful, compassionate, and thorough. I'm very lucky that my health care is in her hands.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009