Ratings for Dr. Beth Balshaw

I saw Dr Balshaw for issues related to anxiety. While she seemed caring and interested to know a about my problems at first, I found her condescending and judgmental and unkind in subsequent meetings. I did not find her helpful and do not recommend her as a therapist.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

I went to see Beth for help with anger and self-esteem issues a few years ago. I found her to be very insightful and straightforward in her approach, and she also met my issues with compassion and, when appropriate, humour. Any time I needed to reschedule, she was very accomodating, and I can't remember a time that she wasn't punctual for an appointment. I have since recommended her to a friend who has also benefitted from her knowledgeable and experienced approach to therapy. I would not hesitate to make appointments with her in future if I needed to go back to therapy.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Beth is Excellent; She is flexible and goes above and beyond to help you reach your goals. I had to cancel many times because of work and she works with me to adapt to my schedule. She also seems very kind and truly cares for her patients. I am very appreciative for finding her!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

I went to Dr Balshaw a number of years ago and she very skillfully and respectfully worked with me to successfully identify anger triggers that made a huge difference in my life.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

Beth is very knowledgable and brings a wonderful fresh and sometimes humorous approach to her sessions. She is respectful and compassionate and works according to clients goals, needs and issues. My husband and I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

I saw Dr Balshaw several times several years ago. She is a very caring and knowledgeable psychologist. I would recommend her unreservedly.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

Dr Balshaw is the best psychologist I have ever met. She is so kind and caring. She is so easy to talk to. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2008