Ratings for Dr. Isaac Tabari

Takes more time meeting with reps than patients. Didn't know I had an MRI even though he called me about it.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

He barely looked at my case (3min) and then said i needed an expensive procedure. It cost $8000. I asked him for more information and he wouldn't give precise information. I said I would think about it, and within 2 days he called every other day asking when I would come in... It really turned me off, but I did the procedure a few weeks later. It didnt really fix my pain. Instead I went to another specialist who said my previous procedure was bit drastic. He recommended some therapy and I was better within a few months. Tabari seems like a chop shop, looking to make a quick buck

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Expect to wait 1-2hours just to see the doctor. Nice guy and knowledgeable, but unless you have the time to waste, go somewhere else. Front desk lady not helpful either.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Start off by saying lady at the front desk ignorant and rude. Dr Tabari has no respect for patients time schedule. Over all piece of trash office.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Honestly the worst experience ever. Never again he wasn't informative at all. And his assistant shouldnt be there she is very unprofessional

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Saw him twice. First wait was twenty minutes the next time was forty five minutes so I left. Great Dr. if you have the time not so much if you have a schedule to keep.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

This was the worst doctor's appointment I've ever had. He was late for the appointment (.5 hr), he told me I had a problem that I actually didn't, and he injured me with some injections he gave me. I ended up finding a solution to the real problem by watching Dr. Oz. Everything he discussed was a costly solution to a fake problem ($500 custom orthodics, surgeries on both feet with physical therapy covered by insurance). I am so traumatized and I have been suffering with the pain from those injections since November 2014.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

The doctor patiently listened to my concerns and addressed them effectively.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Recently saw Dr Tabari for a worsening left foot problem and a limp. Had a pre-existing hip condition on the opposite leg that likely caused the foot problem, In one day had complete relief with his care. Not only that, but is explained that my high arches could have contributed to the hip problem and made several recommendations that I followed now noting that my pain to the hip and my limp were improved. A great Doctor who gave great care and went beyond the feet to help discover another answer.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

I went to Dr. Tabari at NYC Podiatry Center of Excellence for the first time this weekend. It was the only office open in Manhattan on Saturday. I was very impressed by clean and appealing office and punctual professional staff. But most importantly, the doctor proved to be an expert at what he does. I suffer from flat feet due to which I got plantar fasciitis. I am glad to have found a doctor to help me manage my pain. I already feel better after receiving a cortizon injection and I got fitted for custom orthotics which I will be picking up in a few days. I recommend this office to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

Dr. Isaac Tabari's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1999)