Ratings for Dr. Michelle Kizel

Not sure about Michelle. She wasn't very happy or friendly for my visit. Felt very uncomfortable. The other ladies were nice though. Got the job done but don't think I'll return to this dentist

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

After chipping half my front tooth on vacation i heard good things about Michelle, I drove all the way from Toronto, glad i did, you cant even notice i have a filling, my tooth looks good as new, I did not use freezing and no pain at all! She made me feel very comfortable the whole time i was in the chair, i would highly recommend this place to everyone, i'am very picky with my teeth, and cant believe how my tooth looks

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Beautiful space. Very friendly. Staff is helpful, professional and it's a comfortable mellow environment. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Great office always a great visit.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

I had crowns done at Mountain Creek Dental and I couldn't be happier with the results! Dr. Kizel made the entire process painless, professional and it was all done the same day! The crowns fit perfectly and there was no need for any adjustments during my follow up visit. The office staff is very pleasant and I highly recommend this office to anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Dr. Kizel and her team are consummate professionals. Me , My wife and two children all have our teeth looked after by the team at Mountain Creek Dental. The atmosphere is beautiful and welcoming. Dr. Kizel handled an emergency on one of my molars on a Saturday which I appreciated very much. I would highly recommend Mountain Creek Dental to anyone looking for the best in dental care for themselves and their families.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Just an overall excellent experience. Dentist was helpful, kind and comforting. Highly recommended!! A+++ experience

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

Always a very welcoming atmosphere. Very knowledgable when explaining what they are doing with your teeth. Very nice people, and comforting if you are nervous. Just a friendly environment. Been a client for a long time always had amazing work done to my teeth, nothing to complain about at all. I travel all the way from Kitchener Waterloo area, just to come to this dentist office, I don't plan on changing anytime soon. It would be really hard to find the same quality anywhere else.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Staff is very friendly but im not 100% confident with dr kizel. I had a filling done on a chip on my front tooth and she spent literally 2 minutes doing a fast job. The tooth turned out way longer than the other one which didnt fix anything at all. And she acted like she couldnt tell it was too long. And feeling the filling with my tongue i can feel a little hole in it. Not totally impressed with this. The hygienist however was awesome. I dont know how i feel about getting fillings though. Paying 100$ for a 2 minute job? Thats not right. I hope to find a dentist who really does care about their work.

Submitted November 18, 2014

What a great office .Its always a pleasure to see Dr Michelle and her staff everyone is so professional and at the same time very friendly.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014