Ratings for Dr. Michelle Kizel

Best dental experience to date. Staff are extremely knowledgeable and professional. Clean office and relaxed atmosphere add in making the visit positive. Dr. Michelle is awesome. She is extremely welcoming, easygoing and accomodating as well as generous and professional. I would highly recommend. Best dentist I have ever had!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2019

Amazing from start to finish !! beautiful and updated office, very comfortable atmosphere, clean and everyone always so friendly !! Thank you for such great service !

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

Dr. Kizel is an excellent dentist. I take my 3 kids to her and she is absolutely amazing. Truly knows her stuff and makes it a painless and pleasant experience. No that you can’t say about many dentists!!! My kids also love her and are always comfortable going to the dentist because of her AMA omg personality, she totally puts them at ease.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

excellent experience. Highly recommend this office!!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

This is an excellent Dental Office with excellent service and knowledge of their patients. Merci!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Not sure about Michelle. She wasn't very happy or friendly for my visit. Felt very uncomfortable. The other ladies were nice though. Got the job done but don't think I'll return to this dentist

Submitted October 3, 2017

After chipping half my front tooth on vacation i heard good things about Michelle, I drove all the way from Toronto, glad i did, you cant even notice i have a filling, my tooth looks good as new, I did not use freezing and no pain at all! She made me feel very comfortable the whole time i was in the chair, i would highly recommend this place to everyone, i'am very picky with my teeth, and cant believe how my tooth looks

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Beautiful space. Very friendly. Staff is helpful, professional and it's a comfortable mellow environment. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Great office always a great visit.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

I had crowns done at Mountain Creek Dental and I couldn't be happier with the results! Dr. Kizel made the entire process painless, professional and it was all done the same day! The crowns fit perfectly and there was no need for any adjustments during my follow up visit. The office staff is very pleasant and I highly recommend this office to anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015