Dr. Steven Deneka

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Steven Deneka

I have been with Dr Deneka and team for just under a year. It was the best move I could have made. The team at first contact is very welcoming with smiling faces, great eye contact, and always greeted by name which makes you feel part of the family. The dental assistants are very capable ladies and tend to your every comfort. Dr Deneka is a laid back, very personable dentist. He explains what he is going to do beforehand so you are aware of what he is going to fix. He works quickly and does a grest job of it. Again, your comfort and positive experience is uppermost in everyone’s mind. Then to top it off, the team gives you a call the next day to ensure you are well after your visit. That is going above and beyond what you would expect from this team. I would refer anyone to this office. Great job!!!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

My husband, myself and our son have been patients of Dr. Deneka for over 25 years and we have been more than pleased with the service. Dr. Deneka and his team are extremely professional, friendly, knowledgeable and competent. We have recommended his office to our friends and would never hesitate to praise his staff. Kudos to Dr. Deneka, you truly make a wonderful difference not only to the community but in people's lives. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

A warm welcome greets you the moment you walk in the door. All of the team go above and beyond to make sure your visit is a positive one. Professional care & personable service make a trip to the Dentist a pleasant experience. Great community partners volunteering and donating to causes close to their hearts and helping make our community a better place. We love our Dentist and would recommend him & his team 110%.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

The Team!!! I'm smiling just saying it & thinking it. I've been going to Dr. Deneka & his Team for years. Its a Very Professional Environment, but as soon as I walk in I feel Relaxed with Greeted Smiles, some times laughter, we usually catch up on news, Hobbies, Families etc. The whole Professional Team are like You & I. They have concerns, & Families that matter. They help & are involved in our community. Family has always been important to me. Rose Marie & I have four sons, that we are very proud of. They all were taken care of by Dr. Deneka & his Team. As a parent we are always concerned for the well being of our children. That being said, our third oldest Andrew at a young age broke in half a front tooth at school. We were worried as parents, I'll never forget the care & support we received from Dr. Deneka. My Love & support for my sons then & now hasn't changed. As I think of my next visit, I smile!!! Thank You Elwyn

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

An horrible dentist who is only concerned with profit. He was my dentist for up to 15 years due to him being close to my home. As a child I became terrified of the dentist. The numbing never truly took. He has a pleasant veneer but is unwilling to answer questions. At my last visit with this individual he diagnosed 3 cavities. Being of age I decided to change dentists. The new dentist said I had 1 cavity. I'm curious as to why there was a discrepancy

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I have been going to Cornwall Dental Arts for as long as I have had teeth. I have always enjoyed the staff and the care that they have always shown me. I've never been afraid of the dentist because they always ensure you are comfortable and at ease. Dr.Deneka even manages to remember small things about me, like where I went to school and what sports I play. Even now that I live 7hours away I have still kept my appointments with Cornwall Dental Arts. I mean with the friendly staff, back massages, paraffin wax, and of course taking care of my health, who wouldn't want to go for a check-up! Thank you for always looking out for me!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

An absolutely atrocious dentist. Lacks professionalism

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I just went in and had the most detailed cleaning I have ever had anywhere. Michel is an amazing dental hygienist and I sincerely recommend this office to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Just had my first visit. I was very impressed. Very Professional.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Steven Deneka's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Cornwall dentist, Dr. Steven Deneka was born in the Montreal area. He graduated from Vanier College with a diploma in health sciences in 1978. Dr. Steven Deneka then attended the University of Guelph and graduated in 1981 with an honors B.Sc. in biology with a concentration in microbiology. This Cornwall dentist continued his education by attending dental school at the University of Western Ontario, graduating in 1985. Dr. Steven Deneka wanted to live in a place where he could become part of the community rather than living in a large center where everyone is lost in the hustle and bustle. So, he decided Cornwall would be the best place to live, and he moved here in 1985 and became a Cornwall dentist. He belongs to many professional associations: The Cornwall and District Dental Association for which he was president for six years. The Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario The Ontario Dental Association The Canadian Dental Association The American Dental Association The Academy of General Dentistry The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry The Academy of Comprehensive Aesthetics Crown Council The American Academy for Oral and Systemic Health (Founding Member) The American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM) He is constantly searching to make his practice a better place for his patients and dedicated team. He attempts to accumulate as much continuing education as possible. He has just worked his way through a nine course program at the Kois Center for Dental Excellence in Seattle, Washington. His hobbies include curling, golfing, biking, reading, cooking, and he is currently learning woodworking skills. He spends his time outside of the office with Diane. They enjoy traveling and sharing day to day experiences. We would love to set up an appointment for you to meet Dr. Deneka for all of your cosmetic, family, and restorative dentistry needs! If you have been searching for a Cornwall dentist in the Morrisburg area, look no further and give us a call today!

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1981)

• Dental implant surgery
  • Periodontitis
  • Dental exam
  • Dental braces
  • Dental exam for children
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Impacted wisdom teeth