Ratings for Dr. Steven Deneka

An horrible dentist who is only concerned with profit. He was my dentist for up to 15 years due to him being close to my home. As a child I became terrified of the dentist. The numbing never truly took. He has a pleasant veneer but is unwilling to answer questions. At my last visit with this individual he diagnosed 3 cavities. Being of age I decided to change dentists. The new dentist said I had 1 cavity. I'm curious as to why there was a discrepancy

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I have been going to Cornwall Dental Arts for as long as I have had teeth. I have always enjoyed the staff and the care that they have always shown me. I've never been afraid of the dentist because they always ensure you are comfortable and at ease. Dr.Deneka even manages to remember small things about me, like where I went to school and what sports I play. Even now that I live 7hours away I have still kept my appointments with Cornwall Dental Arts. I mean with the friendly staff, back massages, paraffin wax, and of course taking care of my health, who wouldn't want to go for a check-up! Thank you for always looking out for me!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

An absolutely atrocious dentist. Lacks professionalism

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I just went in and had the most detailed cleaning I have ever had anywhere. Michel is an amazing dental hygienist and I sincerely recommend this office to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Just had my first visit. I was very impressed. Very Professional.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Greedy & Incompetent, one will do anything for money

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Although I never mind going to the dentist-and I have been to many different ones, this visit was my first and BEST experience at a dentist's office. They know what they are doing. They have the best equipment I've ever seen. They are informative and they keep their appointments on time. However the thing that makes them outstanding is that they are so welcoming, polite and helpful through the whole process. As soon as I walked into the room I was part of their dental family.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Steven Deneka and all his amazing staff are 110% professional, pleasant, friendly, comfortable, knowledgeable and funny. There is no exaggeration here as I have had been with some very good dentist offices in other cities in the past and this office has topped them all. I was recommended to this office by a friend a number of years ago and have never looked back. This was especially a great move on behalf of my kids who had absolutely nothing but positive comments for their experiences with Shelly. Her professionalism and humour and comfort to them has been unparalleled. I have had total trust and confidence in Shelly for all the years attending to my kids. Even taking the time for follow up calls , wow! This is of course so important such that they continue into adulthood without apprehension of good dental habits and regular checkups. Special accolades to all that I know; the courteous front desk, (Jennifer & Diane) , friendly administration (Chantal), my wonderful, tenacious hygienist (Kelly) :) and of course the amusing , professional Dr. Deneka who always gives you a warm small town comforting feel, but big city , leading edge dental techniques.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

I have been a patient for almost 30 years. What can I say about Steve and his staff? Professional, caring, pleasant atmosphere, up to date practice and punctual.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Amazing staff dr deneka is the best would recommend A+

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr. Steven Deneka's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Cornwall dentist, Dr. Steven Deneka was born in the Montreal area. He graduated from Vanier College with a diploma in health sciences in 1978. Dr. Steven Deneka then attended the University of Guelph and graduated in 1981 with an honors B.Sc. in biology with a concentration in microbiology. This Cornwall dentist continued his education by attending dental school at the University of Western Ontario, graduating in 1985. Dr. Steven Deneka wanted to live in a place where he could become part of the community rather than living in a large center where everyone is lost in the hustle and bustle. So, he decided Cornwall would be the best place to live, and he moved here in 1985 and became a Cornwall dentist. He belongs to many professional associations: The Cornwall and District Dental Association for which he was president for six years. The Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario The Ontario Dental Association The Canadian Dental Association The American Dental Association The Academy of General Dentistry The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry The Academy of Comprehensive Aesthetics Crown Council The American Academy for Oral and Systemic Health (Founding Member) The American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM) He is constantly searching to make his practice a better place for his patients and dedicated team. He attempts to accumulate as much continuing education as possible. He has just worked his way through a nine course program at the Kois Center for Dental Excellence in Seattle, Washington. His hobbies include curling, golfing, biking, reading, cooking, and he is currently learning woodworking skills. He spends his time outside of the office with Diane. They enjoy traveling and sharing day to day experiences. We would love to set up an appointment for you to meet Dr. Deneka for all of your cosmetic, family, and restorative dentistry needs! If you have been searching for a Cornwall dentist in the Morrisburg area, look no further and give us a call today!

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1981)

• Dental implant surgery
  • Periodontitis
  • Dental exam
  • Dental braces
  • Dental exam for children
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Impacted wisdom teeth