Ratings for Dr. Veena Vani

experienced,compassionate,patient doctor.would recommend highly to any one

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

2 times i showed for an appointment and ofice was closed. 1 time I waited 45 minutes was ready to leave and the Doctor was pulling in. 2 times I had an appointment but was not on the schedule. They do not makes notes in files they make notes on scrap paper. I rate this very poor my time is worth something. I loose money and time going to visits for nothing. I do not feel confident that notes on scrap paper make it to my file simply becasue I have called for refills and dosage is called in worng from old enrtries and not updating my chart.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

I don't even know where to begin with this one. Dr. Vani is a malpractice suit waiting to happen. She's done everything from confuse me with another patient (including giving me that patient's personal medical information), consistently failed to call my prescriptions into my pharmacy (up to 5 day wait), shares personal information in the waiting room with other patients and staff present, and is terrible about returning phone calls and listening to the actual problems you present her with. Terrible doctor. Avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2008

Dr. Veena Vani's Credentials

• Stanley Med Coll (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Manchester, CT