Ratings for Dr. Robert Wolfe

Dr. Wolfe is a knowledgeable no-nonsense doctor. You just know that you are in good hands with him. Punctual and organised. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Unfortunately, over time, I have had to deal with a few specialists. I have found none better than Dr. Wolfe. I rather enjoy meeting with him and his staff. I have remained heart healthy under his kind, patient and caring care for years. He takes his time. He listens. He advises and is effective in his treatments. I've grown to like him a lot and to trust him completely.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Wolfe & his staff are excellent. He got my high BP down to normal with a small dose of Norvasc 5mg & a lifestyle change in 6 months. He is a very friendly & straight up guy. He also takes his time with you. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr.Wolfe is a very caring and competent cardiologist.His Clinic is well organized and efficient.His advise is clear and concise.He takes the whole patient approach.We discussed weight loss as an important aspect of treatment and recommended a app to assist.I've lost 25 lbs. Well augmented by his clinical care.Top notch.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Doctor Wolfe is very helpful, knowledgeable and kind. I can't imagine a better cardiologist. He also has the finest, and hands down most efficient staff (assistant and technologist), I've ever encountered in a doctor's office. First Class practice!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr. Robert Wolfe is a fantastic cardiologist! He has been my mother's cardiologist for 30 years! Simply put, he is a gentleman, a scholar, and an intellect! Trust me I know what I am talking about as I am a Pharmacist and Pharmacists never lie-we are the most trusted healtcare profession!Enough said!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr. Wolfe has been my cardiologist since 1993. He is always on time; he is pleasant, informative and provides good easy to understand advice; He is pleasant and as a patient I have absolute confidence in him. His admin assistant is also most professional and effective.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Dr. Wolfe has a warm sense of humour and constantly makes me laugh. He is flexible and very insistent for everyone to be on time as he doesn't like to keep his next patients waiting if some one is late. That is respectful of people, responsible, and in my opinion the necessary way to treat folks who likely don't need a physician in the first place. Dr. W takes care of those who need him the most, with no question. He delivers.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Efficient and seemed thorough; a bit uncomfortable talking to patients though.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Dr, Wolfe is a no-nonsense straight forward guy who tells it as it is.mHe respects my time by not double booking and never makes me wait.On the rare occasions when I have to change appointment times, I am not made to think that I have greatly inconvenienced him, and I get a new appointment time close to the cancelled one.He is knowledgeable. likeable and a great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010