Ratings for Dr. Ross B. Nelson

Dr. Nelson has successfully helped me manage my neck and back pain since 2005. He is extraordinarily capable, which is my top priority. He has a nice demeanor and has always treated me in a polite and professional manner. I would recommend him to anyone who is seriously desires help with pain management. He is a pro.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

These people care nothing about you as a person. Nurses were very rude and not helpful either.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr Nelson, as one stated, is not much on chit chat, but he does listen and is very kind and gentle. Eileen on the other hand makes me feel like I am in the principles office sometimes, but she is just looking out for me and making sure I am not abusing or any of the bad things that they look for, so I like her. I have been using Nelson/Eileen for over 2 years now and stable (with occassional neck injections) when the need arises. If you are sincere about pain management then I would use Nelson.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr. Nelson has treated me for 6 years for back and neck disk problems. His pain injections have been very effective. His Nurse Practioner is outstanding, as well. Dr. Nelson is not chatty, but he knows what he is a great pain care specialist.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

Thought my walking days were over until I met Dr. Nelson. He treated me with spinal injections, the last one over a year ago. I do use pain medication perscribed by Dr. Nelson. I find the Doctor and his staff exceptional with the way they greet you and help you when you need assistance,

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

I was referred to Dr.Nelson from my primary physician for alot of issues i have with my back/legs and neck/shoulder pain,etc. After a few months of seeing him he decided to try me on a new medication that my insurance did'nt cover and was very expensive. I could'nt get it filled and could only get the pain medication filled at the time. My next visit i intended to inform him of the issue but he decided since i could only get the pain med. filled at that time that was all i was interested in. Which is far from the truth. He declined to continue my care and i had to find another doctor. If you are looking for someone with empathy and personality i would suggest looking a little more.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

Dr. Nelson is a fine doctor. He has helped me more with my pain management than any other doctor I have ever seen! On a scale of 1 - 10 I'd rate him a 20! Simply put he's fantastic!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2008

Dr. Ross B. Nelson's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1989)