Ratings for Dr. Emily M. Sabbagh

Dr. Sabbagh performed laser lipolysis on my neck last year. I followed all pre and postoperative instructions and at every postoperative appointment I had, I told Dr. Sabbagh that I saw absolutely no difference in the appearance of my neck and that the procedure was not successful. She told me to lose weight and wait 6 months to see full results. I have waited an entire year for results from my surgery and there is still no difference. In fact, my neck looks lumpy and disfigured from the procedure. I contacted Dr. Sabbagh about this last spring, again in June, and again in July. The only response I received from her was one telling me that she refused to work with me any longer because I had missed a single appointment. She also would not supply me with my medical records after I requested them from her in writing (this is illegal in the state of Washington). It is my opinion that Dr. Sabbagh overreacted in an unprofessional manner to what she perceived as a criticism of her work. Her abandonment has caused me the cost of additional treatments, the loss of time in having to find another surgeon on my own, and the social embarrassment of a physical defect that became worse, not better, as a result of the surgery she performed. I believe her behavior has been exceptionally unethical and tantamount to medical malpractice.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Went to her for filler and she did a perfectionists job! Very happy and felt safe because she's a genius when it comes to facial anatomy! Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Watch out for this dentist. Worst experience took my son which is 13 to have his wisdom teeth removed, Dr. Sabbagh could not properly put him under and as a result started working on him while he was fully awake. Billed for pulling 4 wisdom teeth but only pulled two and charged extra for anesthesia which did not work. Son is traumatized and remembers the whole procedure. Dr. Sabbagh tried to bill the insurance but it rejected because of the procedure was not completed. She is know sent the bill to us and is threatening collections. Bad business......

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE. Dr. Sabbagh took my wisdom teeth out, and it was the best experience I've ever had with a surgery! Her bedside manner was relaxed yet confident, leaving me assured in the face of a nerve-wracking surgery. I was awake during my surgery, and had a fantastic conversation (as much as I could have while having my mouth worked on) with Dr. Sabbagh and her assistant, who was also stellar. She was so laid back, which calmed me down, and also so attentive and knowledgeable. I seriously had such a great time hanging out with her, which was what my surgery felt like: a kickback. I wish the oral surgeon was the kind of place you went to all the time, because Dr. Sabbagh was awesome. I highly recommend her!!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

she was a horrible dr who swore at my sister and pitched her a weight loss product since "nobody would want to go get their hair done by a sloppy person" she didn't effectively remove pain during an impacted wisdom tooth operation and insulted her various times about her weight. When she was in excruciating pain and clenching her fists and crying, she was scolded by the dr three times to stop doing that, and asked if she was going to hit her with the fist, said it's not the end of the world, and to get over it repeatedly. Extremely rude doctor and would not recommend to anyone. was understood that she would be put to sleep for the operation after paying 2200 out of pocket and was only given iv sedation which did not do anything to lessen pain.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

You dont get any better than Dr. Emily Sabbagh. She took her time to really explain everything about implants to me. I had two implants placed and I didnt feel a thing. I highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

Dr. Sabbagh removed my lower wisdom teeth (which were impacted) a few years ago. I thought she did an excellent job resulting in minimal pain and no infection. She took considerable time to explain the procedure pre-op to post-op. I'd recommend her to anyone looking for wisdom tooth removal. If I ever need my top wisdom removed, I will be going to her.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2008

I could not be happier with Dr. Emily M. Sabbagh! She extracted my wisdom teeth. I only had three but two of them were soft-tissue impacted and the third was bone impacted. She did a really great job—the procedure was fast and almost completely painless. It hurt less then a stubbed toe! And I would estimate the actual extracting part only took about four minutes. She really knows what she’s doing. If I ever need work again I’ll definitely be going back to her!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2008

Dr. Emily M. Sabbagh's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 19129 (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Auburn, WA