Ratings for Dr. Eran Greenberg

Dr. Greenberg is the best. He goes out of way to take care of my issues, and listens to my concerns with patience.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

So hot and so kind and referred me to very good gastro doctor for follow up colonoscopy from flexi Sigmoidoscopy that had UK..too cute is he married?

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

Dr.Greenberg is the BEST!!!!! HE IS STRAIGHT TO THE POINT BUT SHOWS LOVE AND CARE AT THE SAME TIME.STAFF IS GREAT AS WELL!!! IF YOU NEED A PCP WHO CARE HE IS YOUR GUY 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000%

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

I don't get what people are saying about this guy. He did not seem down to earth at all...To me he came off awkward and slightly unprofessional and greeted without any smile or warmth. He asked what i came for and i explained my reasons and that from years of symptoms i thought i had something in a certain realm of disease. He quickly shut me down saying that i can't self diagnose. He was very skeptical of a lot of what i said. I may not be exactly right in his frame of mind but he should have treated me with more respect. I really was not impressed. As we talked it became clear that he didn't understand that diagnosis isn't everything, that most diseases are inter-related, and that healing was the most important part. His nurse was really sweet and nice and down to earth, but definitely not the doc!  If you want a doctor that really gets it, listens, understands, and is encouraging (instead of demeaning) this is not your guy. If you think doctors are gods and that everything they say is heaven-sent then maybe this is your guy.

Submitted October 31, 2014

My family began seeing Dr. Eran Greenberg about a year ago and we are very satisified with him. He is very knowledgable, professional, a great listener, always provides excellent advise and has a down to earth attitude towards his patients. He is not a "times up-and out the door " Doc.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

I saw Dr. Greenberg and I'm glad I did because he is great to talk to. My only complaint is that the waiting room is kind of small, but I consider that to be a minor detail. I was glad to see that the receptionist spoke Spanish. Dr. Greenberg gave me careful attention, and was obviously interested in what I was saying. He's a great doctor, and I like him because he's obviously really smart but speaks to me like I'm an intelligent person, too. I also love that he was wearing a really cool watch!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

I was really impressed with the care Dr. Greenberg gave me, not just in terms of the treatment he recommended (which was extremely helpful) but also in terms of the way he treated me as a person. Dr. Greenberg clearly cares about his patients as people, not just bodies with illnesses/injuries. He was very knowledgeable, and took the time to answer all of my questions. He spoke to me the entire time like I was an intelligent person, and asked surprisingly insightful follow-up questions while I described my symptoms. He really listened to what I was saying, was quick in diagnosing my problems, and his treatment worked completely. Dr. Greenberg is an excellent doctor and a really nice person, too. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a physician.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2009

I love doctor Greenberg. He takes his time with all of his patients. I had a concern about a referal and he took all the time I needed to talk to me about it and hear my concerns. He's effective in his treatments and really cares about what he's doing.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

Dr Greenberg has always been attentive, analytical and thorough -- he has consistently been able to diagnose and treat me accurately with only one visit. He offers very helpful advice for long term results. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2008