Ratings for Dr. Gordon Hutchings

Doctor Hutchings was my Doctor for 13 years. Since I could walk. He felt like a role model, support and inspiration to me. It hit me hard when he passed. May you rest with peace and tranquility my friend. RIP, your missed dearly.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Hutchings has been my family doctor for many years, I don't know what I would do without him. When I needed to see him without an appointment I am able to get in. I find the staff helpful as well.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2011

his way of thinking isnt very good, he believes if your fat, your fat, you will never change....does not listen to his patients, is not very knowledgable

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

Does not listen to problems,does not even open file to refresh his memory of what patient you are and what tests were ordered and by whom. I do not recommend this doctor at all.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

This is mostly directed at the staff. I never got to have him as a doctor because his secretary was very unhelpful. I called to make an appointment with my partners doctor, I just moved here and we are expecting a baby, but she said no, wouldn't recommend a doctor for me, put me on hold, picked up the phone several minutes later and slammed it down to hang up on me. I am livid with this kind of treatment from someone who is supposed to be professional and helpful. My parnter says he will no longer use this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

Dr Hutchings has provided wonderful care to 4 genrations of my family. He has been endlessly kind, attentive and professional. He maintained this care through his own difficult battle with health issues.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

He has been GOOD to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!I feel for him he is so busy working Hosp.Nursing Homes and those that drag their 17 kids into his office instead of leaving them in the waiting room.Patients of his are some real class acts,i wold not want to deal with some of the garbage he sees.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2010

I had this guy as a dr some years ago. I have a complicated health history, Lupus and other auto-immune issues. It took years to get a proper diagnosis and treatment. This guy was hell bent on turning me into a head case. I was and am hell bent for life. I left him only to have to meet him in my ER? Oh Gees! He again dxed me as a head case. I got to tell him there and then though that I'm looking for a new dr, know any? I am determined and with hard work found great support was diagnosed and am doing much better. I feel like I should have a "I survived Hutchings" t-shirt. Get a haircut and get a new job.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2010

If you care at all for your loved ones, do not go near this man...I hesitate to use the term "Dr" because he does not deserve it. My dear friend, who was healthy and active just 1 year ago is now disabled with lung cancer. She has suffered with "asthma and bronchitis" for over a year. The worse it got, the more puffers he prescribed. Had he taken just one chest x-ray, she might have had a chance. When she finally sought out another Dr, she was already at stage 4. Did he skip those classes in med school? Somebody has to come last in the class but I have doubts this person even attended medical school. It wouldn't be the first time people have been duped by an imposter posing as a medical physician. A thorough check needs to be made into his background.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

I have not personally seen or met this doctor but my ailing 54 yr old mother, whom, currently sits in the Palliative Care room in Trenton, panics when his name is mentioned. He has been her family doc for several years. 4-5 years ago he said my mom had a mild case of asthma upon her having trouble breathing and perscribed her an inhaler. When it got worse he perscribed a stronger inhaler. 3 months ago it was phnemonia, 2 months ago we found out she was in stage 4 terminal lung cancer. A HUGE MISDIAGNOSIS. Upon calling Hutchings to say he had done nothing for her and was changing he retunred the call to say "i admit there is more i should have done" unfortunately she did not save this message. So instead of appropriate tests years ago, when it was stage 1 we are now looking at terminal cancer with a 2 month estimate left.....upon mentioning his name to others they tell their stories of how they were misdiagnosed.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010