Ratings for Dr. Gilbert S. Chandler

Horri ble POS to people living in agony. Puts a shot in the wrong spot on my neck then the office staff ignores me as I make repeated calls for another appointment. It is truly terrifying the way doctors are treating chronic pain. No EMPATHY, they almost seem to enjoy watching patients suffer. Develop chronic severe and watch yourself treated as a criminal overnight as you go from doctor to doctor begging for relief.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

I went to this blankety blank for almost 18 months. He tried to treat me for nothing but injections and pain medications. I kept telling him that my hip hurt. Just because I had fibromialgia he wanted to do a psychological evaluation of me. Yes pain hurts but that wasn't my problem it was my hip I went back to Dr Jackson which is awesome and he fixed my hip and there is much much better life for me do not and I repeat and I say very boldly do not go to Dr Chandler. And because I went to another physician. And prove that he was wrong he discharged me from his practice. So you're looking for a pain management in the Tallahassee Florida area you want to look outside of Tallahassee Florida area

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Oh... Where to begin. Staff ... Incompetent Punctuality ...Hardly, Helpfulness .... Only if you patented prozac, Knowledge...... Absolutely clueless Wish I could rate minus 5 stars. Seems as if Im not alone in the horror called an appointment with my Chandler experience. Please don't waste your money to line his egotistical, arrogant, pockets. This "man" never examined me, no blood work, never seen my medical records, and with in 10 minutes he gave me the same treatment as others I see in his reviews not just here but on other sites as well. I too was asked about my childhood,and alot of very, very personal questions and was told I was depressed, and I needed to stop taking all my meds. That my previous physician was a fool. I have delt with chronic pain for over 15 years, and I don't need to line the pockets of this overly egotistical ass disguised as a "specialist" Ladies especially beware... We're all depressed, ask good ol Doc Chandler.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

I like Dr Chandket he was nice and had full attention on what i was saying but his staff is terrible they don't call you back. I had a injection and i was having issues i call 4 times left message never got a call back. Then i call the office manager to complain and he didn't seem to care. Dr. Chandler needs a overhaul with his staff, they need more training ir fired.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I was told ahead of time that I should be prepared for a long wait to see Dr. Chandler. I was prepared and did not mind the wait as he took a very detailed history and spent considerable time with me during my first appointment. He recommended a plan of action, and I am well on my way to hopefully getting rid of the pain resulting from nerve damage. I appreciate his straightforward approach, and I trust him.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I agree about all the bad reviews. He is definitely a quack and should not be allowed to practice. I went to him for a procedure on my spine and he hit a nerve in my back that was very painful. As far as I am concerned a Pain Management Doctor is not qualified to do anything else and is just getting rich righting scripts for pain pills . Pain management Doctors replaced the pill mill in the state of fl. Do not waste your time with this man.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr Chandler has a poor "bedside manner and is to pompous. I have fibro with arthritis and bone spurs from C2-5 He did not ask to see any of my records and whipped out his Rx pad within 5 min and a cursory 30 sec exam he ripped off a handful of scripts that I told him did not help. (I've dealt with chronic pain for 22 years so this isn't my first rodeo).

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

I could go on and on yet won't because there is not enough space here. All I will say is stay way clear of Dr. Chandler.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

Waited over two hours to be taken back for an injection. Receptionist told other patients he runs ahead of schedule. she told me it is normal to wait a long time.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Dr. Gilbert S. Chandler's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1987)

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horri ble POS to people living in agony. Puts a shot in the wrong spot on my neck then the office staff ignores me as I make repeated calls for another appoint..."

May 23, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I went to this blankety blank for almost 18 months. He tried to treat me for nothing but injections and pain medications. I kept telling him that my hip hurt. J..."

February 20, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He thinks that if you have fibromyalgia you are crazy. No idea how to treat it. So absorbed in himself. Run fast as you can"

November 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Oh... Where to begin. Staff ... Incompetent Punctuality ...Hardly, Helpfulness .... Only if you patented prozac, Knowledge...... Absolutely clueless Wish ..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I like Dr Chandket he was nice and had full attention on what i was saying but his staff is terrible they don't call you back. I had a injection and i was havi..."

August 21, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I was told ahead of time that I should be prepared for a long wait to see Dr. Chandler. I was prepared and did not mind the wait as he took a very detailed hist..."

June 29, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I agree about all the bad reviews. He is definitely a quack and should not be allowed to practice. I went to him for a procedure on my spine and he hit a nerve ..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Chandler has a poor "bedside manner and is to pompous. I have fibro with arthritis and bone spurs from C2-5 He did not ask to see any of my records and wh..."

January 22, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=875101'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 20, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=875101'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 6, 2014
  • State changed from &quot;GA&quot; to &quot;FL&quot;, City changed from &quot;GAINESVILLE&quot; to &quot;TALLAHASSEE&quot;

October 23, 2013