Ratings for Dr. Derek F. Williams

Vasek Polak Health Clinic. I need to take hypothyroid med every day. He does not allow refills more than 3 months from previous refill without a new appt. Bloodwork was done and passed 5 months ago. But to get a refill, I have to make an appointment to come. After 5 months! That's atrocious! I'm a very healthy person and take no other med. Steer clear of this doctor and this clinic.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Refered by ER doctor at Little Company of Mary for ER visit follow up since his office has direct access to tests run at hospital. But, after 3 months, he has yet to access those tests. I keep having to remind him that I'm coming in to follow up on the ER visit as I still have symptoms and want some answers. He's a nice guy with good people skills, but seems limited to ordinary vital sign monitoring and giving physicals. I keep having to steer back to the reason I came to see him in the first place. The pace has been so slow that I'm looking for another doctor who is more proactive.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2008

Dr. Derek F. Williams's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

MSP/BC Med