Ratings for Dr. Mark R. Susskind

I was referred to Dr Susskind for a bladder problem. He was very professional. He did a non-invasive surgery procedure on my bladder. It took me a few weeks to recover, but now I am doing fine. I recommend him to anyone with a bladder problem.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

First visit consultation lasted only 20:00. Just looked at gen-practioners records. Asked few questions. Gave pharmacutical sample & suggested bland diet. Charged $550. Tried to charge extra $360 as office visit. Insurance denied. Performed in-office cystoscopy two weeks later. No local anesthetic. Said procedure would feel like pin prick. It was horribly painful. Neither Dr. nor staff helped afterwards with excrutiating pain. Gave no advice on how to handle pain over next 24 hrs. Charged over $900. Insurance got him down to $607. Also performed a pap smear, but admitted he did not get enough cells. Sent sample to a lab anyway & now I have a lab bill of $120. Doctor's office says lab bill is my responsibility. In the end, Dr. concluded there is nothing wrong with my bladder. Sent me to a gyneocologist. Symptons worsened. Saw another urologist who thouroughly tested & questioned me & concluded I have interstitial cystitis. I'm being treated & improving.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2008

Dr. Mark R. Susskind's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Fairfield, CA