Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Wisniewski

I was referred to Dr. Wisniewski after having problems with the doctor I have used for the past 15 years. I found him to be very easy to talk to and he did not seem as though he was rushed, which is a problem I have found with many other doctors. When I told him that I currently learned I am menopausal and do not want hormone replacements, he agreed that hormone replacement should only be used as a last resort. I have also recommended Dr. Wisniewski to my close friend who is also looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

I've always been satisfied w/Dr. Wysnieski, until I started having perimenopausal symptoms. He and his nurse insisted I take Provera to induce a period, and would not listen to my concerns, or give me a good reason for taking it. I am now on the search for a gyn who does not push hormone replacement therapy.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

He is a Gynocologist. I enjoy my annual with him, and he makes you feel very comfortable. Not very sociable, but gives very fast exams. Sometimes I don't get in the room on time, but he makes sure it's a quick (if normal) visit.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2008

Dr. Robert E. Wisniewski's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Newark, DE