Ratings for Dr. Deborah Blenner

Doctor Blenner is a great doc. She is very knowledgeable and helpful. Her staff is very nice as well... - Kerri Flinn -

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr. Blenner is absolutely HORRIBLE!! I went as a new patient & she didn't want to hear any issues I had... just a physical. She told me that I would need another appointment to tell her any issues. She only cares about the money. I waited 2 months for my appointment because of all the good reviews... who the heck wrote them because she is NOT a good doctor!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Extremely accommodating when making an appointment. Staff pleasant and polite. Dr Blenner was the most thorough Doctor ever encountered, and the LPN gave the best injections and the gentlest phlebotomist ever!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. Deborah Blenner

Dr. Deborah Blenner's response
Thank you so much for the positive review! We appreciate the support!

Submitted November 1, 2016

Doctor Blenner is a great doc. She is very knowledgable and helpful. She has helped my whole family. Glad I found her.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Excellent caring and knowledgable doctor. Will recommend to all friends and family!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Dr. Deborah Blenner

Dr. Deborah Blenner's response
Thank you for your support! We look forward to helping your loved ones.

Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr. Blenner is a wonderful doctor. Very thorough. She explains her thought process and is very caring. The staff is outstanding. I am happy to have found them. I feel very confident in my health care.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

They are all wonderful, very friendly. Staff is great

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Wonderful doctor, very involved and caring. Great staff, too.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. Blenner is a great doctor very caring and always there to answer any question. So happy to have her as my physician . Her staff is also excellent very helpful friendly and kind

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr. Blenner is such a wonderful person, caring, listens, very knowledable in what she does. Seems like you are talking to an old friend! Very rare to find a dr like her who cares for her patients and makes you feel at ease!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Deborah Blenner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Deborah Blenner, MD, is a general practitioner. Dr. Deborah Blenner's expertise includes primary care, internal medicine, weight management, adolescent care, travel medicine, and the treatment of sleep disorders. She is also experienced in administering Bioidentical Hormone Therapy for peri/post-menopausal women. Dr. Blenner specializes in the science of weight management for adults and children of all ages— she is dedicated to fighting the national obesity epidemic, as well as helping patients achieve a healthier and more fulfilling life. In 2009, she presented at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine Obesity Symposium. Dr. Blenner has a special interested in adolescent medicine and believes that seeking age appropriate health care for the transitional years, from ages 16-20, is essential to accurate health management. She is a graduate of the East Carolina University pediatric-medicine residency training program. Dr. Blenner is an Associate Attending of Medicine at St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center, St Francis Hospital, Long Island Jewish Hospital and North Shore University Hospital in Manhasset. She also had the position of Assistant Clinical Professor Of Medicine at Hofstra School of Medicine. We are committed to providing comprehensive, high-quality and affordable medical treatment for the whole family. With sensitivity and compassion, we work with our patients to promote good health and wellness in a professional and caring environment. Our focus on excellence, integrity, and quality health care means you will always be treated with respect and receive the personalized attention you deserve. Our team prides itself on delivering state-of-the-art services combined with our unique, collaborative health care approach. Together we can achieve optimal health and well-being for you and your family. We know the best path toward wellness involves you. We look forward to working together in providing you with expert medical treatment, guidance and care.

• Spanish

• East Carolina University (Grad. 2005)
  • University of North Carolina Chapel Hill (Grad. 2007)

• COPD
  • Obesity
  • Anemia
  • Arthritis
  • Anxiety
  • Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
  • Type 2 diabetes
  • Heart disease
  • High blood pressure (hypertension)
  • Sleep apnea