Ratings for Dr. Kim Burrell

Excellent doctor and friendly caring staff! I've never had to wait that long and would wait for this doctor regardless. She is the first Ophthalmologist who has taken my dry eyes seriously, now I can wear contact lenses again. I also come in for Botox every few months and feel much better about having a surgeon do it then the Spa/Salon that I was going to.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I've been going to Dr Burrell for 4 or 5 years. I have diabetes. She does a very thorough examination of my eyes due to diabetes and always tells me if I've received any damage from this disease. I want to know that. She's very kind, professional and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of professional eye care. Just make sure your appointment is confirmed as I have had a couple of experiences where I showed up and the front office was unaware I had an appt. Minor gripe for a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

Dr. Kim Burrell's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1990)

Commercial Insurance Company