Ratings for Dr. Deborah J. Wright

I wish I would have found this site months ago. To say I am unhappy with the "care" I'm receiving from Dr. Wright would be an understatement. This lady should not work with pregnant woman, definitely not women who are high risk. She is everything already mentioned- cold and inconsiderate.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

My husband and I were shocked at this doctor's insulting manner and comments when she came into our ultrasound room. The staff and our tech had been curteous and helpful, but she was rude without any reason as soon as she entered. She, very sarcastically and while rolling her eyes, told me my husband and 1.5 year old son should leave the room, because my son's whining was "distracting" to her. And since we didn't comply, she spent a total of 15 seconds looking at my baby's ultrasound before telling me that it looked fine. Not a very thorough exam for a high-risk OB speciallist. I sincerely hope this child is fine for her sake, otherwise I will make a complaint if something was not detected that could have been. We have been going to St. John's Hospital for ages, and I have been extremely happy with our care, the staff, and the highly compassionate and able doctors. This was my first time with any complaint. This was also my first and last time ever seeing this Dr. Deborah Wright.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Absolutely horrible bedside manner. In my opinion she is the "Ice Queen of Obstetrics". Seems more concerned with cost than patient care. She is very condescending when speaking to patients. She is argumentative and appears to be almost spiteful in her recommendations to nurses and staff about patient orders. She treated us like complete idiots even though her colleagues had expressed differing opinions from hers. I wish I could convey just how bad I feel this doctor is... However, most of the St. John's staff is nothing like this. So, if you can avoid the Ice Queen you will be quite happy with you patient care at this hospital.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2008

Dr. Deborah J. Wright's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)