Ratings for Dr. David B. Mandel

This is the worst doctor and staff I have ever experienced. I went to him three times. He doesn't ask questions, doesn't give answers to questions and doesn't seem to realize he is suppose to BE a doctor, not "play" a doctor. I've seen better doctors on soap operas! I went to him for a routine examination and he seemed oblivious to what he should do. I had to make suggestions!! He sent me for tests and then I never heard from him again. He makes his patients do all their own legwork in getting answers and satifactory treatment. His staff is awful - on my first visit I listened to a 20 minute personal telephone conversation from the receptionist, the doctor was over an hour late (I was his first patient of the day - he gave no explanation or apology)and the examining room I was in had dirt on the floor and cobwebs. The whole experience was distgusting! I would NOT recommend this doctor. My veterinerian gives my dog better treatment!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2008

Dr. David B. Mandel's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 2002)