You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Steven M. Krakora

Had a very difficult extraction because part of tooth was gone. The staff there were wonderful all of them. It took the Dr. less than five minutes to get out with NO pain. I would recommend him with no hesitation. He is incredible staff included. A+

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I recently had an infection in my upper jaw that required surgical intervention. Dr. Krakora corrected the problem with bone grafting and an dental implant. I am thankful for his excellent work. Dr Krakora turned a negative situation into a positive outcome. He has a great staff and a very clean and up to date facility. I'm very glad I chose Dr Krakow for my procedure. 5 stars.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

I had a wisdom tooth that needed to come out. Dr. Krakora was fast and friendly. Tooth came out no problem in no time flat. Staff was friendly, office was clean, they call to check up on you, I got a call from the doctor an hour after my procedure and from the staff a week later. They answered any and all questions. Nice to be treated kindly even though I had no health or dental insurance. I will definitely go there again if a problem arises. Kind, clean, professional, pain free. Can't have a better experience! 5 stars.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Although no one wants to have an inplant, Dr. Krakora was very informative, relieved any fears and answered all of my questions in detail. It was a painless experience, from extract to the implant, which feels like it has always been a part of me. Dr. Krakora is friendly, and his staff is very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2009

The Doctor was so nice and friendly. He put me at ease right off from the start. He checked on me at least two times over the next few days to make sure everthing was fine.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

Dr. Krakora and his staff made me feel very comfortable and secure during what could have been a very nerve wracking experience. They were both helpful and patient in answering all my questions about not only the procedure, but also about insurance and payment choices

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

Very pleasant staff. Made me feel very comfortable for my dental implant. Afterwards the follow ups have been wonderful, and everything is healing perfectly!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2008

Dr. Steven M. Krakora's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Krakora attended the University of Wisconsin-Madison where he received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Bacteriology in 1994. He then completed his Doctor of Dental Medicine Degree in 1998 at the University of Pittsburgh and Doctor of Medicine Degree in 2001 at Drexel University. Dr. Krakora completed his residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh in July 2004. A large portion of his training was focused on bone grafting and implant surgery. Dr. Krakora is on active staff at Washington Hospital and Allegheny General Hospital. He has research articles published in major medical journals and is a member of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Dental Association, Pennsylvania Dental Association, Pennsylvania Association of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery and is certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.

• University of Pittsburgh

Metlife
UPMC
United Concordia

Updates

• Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "724-223-0579".

February 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a very difficult extraction because part of tooth was gone. The staff there were wonderful all of them. It took the Dr. less than five minutes to get out wi..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had an infection in my upper jaw that required surgical intervention. Dr. Krakora corrected the problem with bone grafting and an dental implant. I ..."

April 3, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Steven" to "Steven M."

October 20, 2013