Ratings for Dr. Steven F. Lakamp

I just saw Dr. Lakamp on 6/5/13 and I had a wonderful experience. The staff was very helpful and efficient. I was so impressed with the punctuality of the office. I had a 9:00 a.m. appointment and I walked out of there at 9:45 - including x-rays, talking to the doctor and going over my x-rays with me and explaining everything. Not only is Dr. Lakamp very knowledgable, but he is a great listener. Wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Had okay experience . Staff was not thy helpful. Would consider going back.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Excellent Dr. Very personable, very knowledgeable. Takes time and listens to his patients. I have seen him a few times for a variety of foot and ankle problems and would not go to anyone else. He is the best!!!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Dr. Lakamp is the nicest man and an excellent doctor. He has taken care of both my parents feet for over 30 years. He is very knowledgeable and so kind.I take them to the appointments and they both just love him.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr. LaKamp is one of the finest doctors that I have ever had.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Dr.LaKamp listens intently and asks pertinent questions while remaining personable and genuinely interested in the patients's welfare. His treatment offered immediate relief. He fully explained what/why for all treatments. (my insurance company-Medical Mutual-was not listed as a selection)

flag | Submitted September 1, 2008

Dr. Steven F. Lakamp's Credentials

• Illinois Medical College (Grad. 1972)