Ratings for Dr. Sumit Agrawal

I never met a Dr like this. First appointment was amazing. He was going to send to me a Neurologist outside Windsor as they are crazy from his experience and patient comments to him. Then he proceeded to say my hearing would return in a week. REALLY YOU CAN PREDICT THAT. He gave me a paper on migraines and was going to refer me to Neurologist. He went on to give me his medical history of migraines. He asked to see me in a month and it was like he had multiple personality disorder. He was rude and said nothing he could do for me. Told me it is my problem to deal with that I can hear. He never set up any referrals to a neurologists. He said that is not his job; he deals in hearing. Next comment was I hear fine...IF I JUST THINK I CAN HEAR; I WILL HEAR. When we left his office we were stunned.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr Agrawal was en exceptional Doctor. He did surgery on my daughters ear. She had chronic problems for years and has had none since the surgery. He is helpful, friendly and the most knowledgeable ENT you will find.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Excellent Doctor and staff. No other drs in London could help me with my problem. I had been suffering for years. Thank you to Dr Agrawal he nailed it.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. Agrawal and his staff are caring, compassionate, extremely honest and knowledgeable. I saw Dr. Agrawal at the beginning on 2015 for severe hearing loss. He very quickly diagnosed me with otosclerosis. I was prescribed hearing aides and booked for stapedectomy surgery. I have since recovered from two successful stapedectomy procedures and my hearing is within normal range. I am beyond thrilled with my results and have Dr. Agrawal and his team to credit with giving me my hearing and ultimately my life back.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Our daughter had a neurosurgery to remove an acoustic neuroma during this past summer. Dr. Agrawal was simply outstanding from our first visit to our follow up post-surgical visit. Great bedside care, truly caring and extremely knowledgeable. Simply the best!!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

The best experience we've ever had with a physician! Professional, knowledgeable and resourceful and respectful. Working with Dr Agrawal has opened up many possibilities for our son at a time when we thought he had limited to no options for dealing with his hearing problem. At our first visit he had a solution proposed and a plan to deal with it. He is so respectful of his patients time and very open to questions. He engages his patients to be part of the process. We are forever grateful to Dr Agrawal and his amazing staff for all that he has done for our son. A plug in for his staff and residents as well- a fantastic group of people to work with!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Wonderful Dr and took his time to explain everything! Soo joyful when he meets you and you wouldn't be disappointed! The best!

Submitted September 23, 2015

I suffered from a brain injury one year ago and one of the consequences of the injury was permanent hearing loss in my Left ear. I was experiencing vertigo issues primarily when I turned to my Right side in bed. Dr. Agrawal and his very helpful team were able to perform a manoeuver called Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo. In three treatments my initial reasons for being there were taken care of. Dr. Agrawal specifically as well as the staff were so helpful, kind, and knowledgeable and I would most certainly return if the need arose. I have already recommended Dr. Agrawal to one of my workmates. It was so worth the three hours to get to the Clinic. Thanks again Dr. Agrawal!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I've been to many ENTs over the years and had tubes multiple times. Dr. Sumit Agrawal is by far the most knowledgeable, professional, honest, and personable ENT I've ever had. He performed a very delicate surgery replacing the tissue on my ear drum after having had a perforation for years. The operation saved me from further hearing loss and damage. He was very upfront and told me all the risks of my surgery, but was always optimistic and positive. His team is fantastic and I will continue to drive the 2 hours to his office because it's worth it!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

The whole team are amazing!Dr. Agrawal put me at ease the minute I met him, as did his audiologist, Ms. Teeter. What a wonderful group of people.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014