Ratings for Dr. Sumit Agrawal

Both Dr. Shari and Dr. Katherine, audiologists, are just amazing. They are caring, knowledgeable and go above and beyond to help their patients. Thank you! Dr. Agrawal is very caring and knowledgeable. I feel blessed to have him taking care of me.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I completely disagree with the review on February 12, 2017. Dr. Agrawal is one of the brightest and best - we are lucky to have him in Canada. I have done my research. He is extremely skilled, highly regarded across the country, and often is asked to lecture at universities around the world. You'd think he would be high on himself with all this success, but he is the most humble and down-to-earth phsysician I have ever met. It is worth the long wait to see him. He was able to remove my cholesteatoma without any nerve damage whatsoever - and I had a wonderful hearing result after my ossiculoplasty. I felt I had to post this after reading the comment below - completely inaccurate.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Completed a terrible ossiculoplasty on me, when I went elsewhere(out of the countrt) and returned had absolutely no interest in learning anything about the less invasive procedure that was done with far superior results. It appears his personal ego gets in his way of actually learning anything. Would not recommend anyone see this physician.

Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr. Agarwal is one of the best in this area. He specialized in my surgery I was lucky to not have to fly some place else. He left an amazing incision and has supported me pre and post op.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I never met a Dr like this. First appointment was amazing. He was going to send to me a Neurologist outside Windsor as they are crazy from his experience and patient comments to him. Then he proceeded to say my hearing would return in a week. REALLY YOU CAN PREDICT THAT. He gave me a paper on migraines and was going to refer me to Neurologist. He went on to give me his medical history of migraines. He asked to see me in a month and it was like he had multiple personality disorder. He was rude and said nothing he could do for me. Told me it is my problem to deal with that I can hear. He never set up any referrals to a neurologists. He said that is not his job; he deals in hearing. Next comment was I hear fine...IF I JUST THINK I CAN HEAR; I WILL HEAR. When we left his office we were stunned.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr Agrawal was en exceptional Doctor. He did surgery on my daughters ear. She had chronic problems for years and has had none since the surgery. He is helpful, friendly and the most knowledgeable ENT you will find.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Excellent Doctor and staff. No other drs in London could help me with my problem. I had been suffering for years. Thank you to Dr Agrawal he nailed it.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. Agrawal and his staff are caring, compassionate, extremely honest and knowledgeable. I saw Dr. Agrawal at the beginning on 2015 for severe hearing loss. He very quickly diagnosed me with otosclerosis. I was prescribed hearing aides and booked for stapedectomy surgery. I have since recovered from two successful stapedectomy procedures and my hearing is within normal range. I am beyond thrilled with my results and have Dr. Agrawal and his team to credit with giving me my hearing and ultimately my life back.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Our daughter had a neurosurgery to remove an acoustic neuroma during this past summer. Dr. Agrawal was simply outstanding from our first visit to our follow up post-surgical visit. Great bedside care, truly caring and extremely knowledgeable. Simply the best!!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

The best experience we've ever had with a physician! Professional, knowledgeable and resourceful and respectful. Working with Dr Agrawal has opened up many possibilities for our son at a time when we thought he had limited to no options for dealing with his hearing problem. At our first visit he had a solution proposed and a plan to deal with it. He is so respectful of his patients time and very open to questions. He engages his patients to be part of the process. We are forever grateful to Dr Agrawal and his amazing staff for all that he has done for our son. A plug in for his staff and residents as well- a fantastic group of people to work with!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015