Ratings for Dr. Thomas A. Lyons

Went to him for ime in Waukesha. Didn't even look at my mri. Sent me back to work had to fight workmans comp for my surgery. Now I'm suffering all kinds of problems because of him!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Your better off going to a veterinarian. He does what insurance companies want and is nothing but a money grubbing horror!!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

He bent to the Insurance company just like they paid him to, no respect.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

After numerous disk surgery's I still had the pain down leg. The first surgery was wonderful I could walk, however a week later had trouble again (not as bad). Surgery again...helped some. Surgery again and still have trouble. He sent me to a different Dr and I recieved no help there, when I called back to Dr Lyons I was told he was no longer my Dr to call my Dr. It's five years later and I am still having trouble. I wasn't an easy fix patient so I was knocked off his list. I really liked him with the first surgerys. I had no idea I wouldn't be followed thru with. Dr Lyons didn't want to be bothered with this hard "weird" case. I think he's a good Dr. however in my case the treatment didn't work and he didn't follow thru. This complaint is from early 2002.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Hard to find anyone his equal. He knows his stuff, yet treats patients like people. Can't recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2008

Dr. Thomas A. Lyons's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 53226 (Grad. 1969)

Top Hospitals in Neenah, WI