Ratings for Dr. Ronald L. Rubin

Simple tooth extraction led to constant pain. Run far away from this dr. Spent a few thousand for what could have been simple root canal. Told me about his FBI issues while pulling my tooth. Scheduled no follow up . Also I asked for the nitrous as I’m terrified of procedures and as he started yanking he told me that I just couldn’t get it. I asked him to stop I didn’t want it done without the gas and he just yanked the tooth out. I was only there for root canal. Yes it was bizarre esp when after traumatizing me be told me I couldn’t have anything for pain and made me beg like a junkie. When the pain didn’t go away he said it was all in my head. Thankfully my former surgeon is treating me now and put me on a fourth round of antibiotics and scheduled me for biopsy.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Great staff and very the doctor is very knowledgable and very detailed. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

ALVEOLAR FACIAL NERVE DAMAGE FROM TOOTH EXT. IN CONSTANT PAIN. WAS ABANDONED BY SX CANNOT FIND TX. DR. HAS HAD OTHER SAME DAMAGES TO PT'S.AS TOLD BY FORMER EMPLOYEE. SIMPLE WISDOM TOOTH EXT. NOW HAVE TO LIVE IN CONSTANT FACIAL PAIN 24/7.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2008

Dr. Ronald L. Rubin's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Dental Medicine (Grad. 1975)