You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ingrid Fedoroff

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Very knowledgeable, a skilled therapist, compassionate, supportive, very helpful

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

This doctor saved my life! I still go to her for "tune-ups" on occasion. I cannot find the words to express my gratitude for how she worked for me. She went out of her way to help me and is a valuable tool for our entire family. Dr. Fedoroff goes above and beyond! She is immensely patient, funny, compassionate, understanding, down-to-earth, friendly, welcoming, and above all wants the best for her patient. I recommend her to everyone who I know is struggling because I know if you are willing to do the work, she will help you get you to where you need to be. As a matter of fact, three of my friends who were struggling with depression all went to her on my recommendation and found the help they needed and talk of her with fondness and greatfulness. Thank you, Ingrid!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Dr Fedoroff is intelligent and knowledgeable. She's easy to talk to and positive. I highly recommend Dr Fedoroff.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Dr. Fedoroff is very knowledgeable and I've made substantial progress with her in a few visits.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

This is a very caring doctor. She is willing and able to work 100% with you.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2008

Dr. Ingrid Fedoroff's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "She was down to earth and easy to talk to. I felt comfortable and she really listened to what i was saying and how i felt. I felt understood and respected. "

August 24, 2015