Ratings for Dr. Melissa T. Barrett

DR.Barrett is a amazing doctor and her staff is amazing also.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Barrett's for 15 yrs. She is an excellent physician and I have been very pleased with both Dr. Barrett and her staff. They have always been courteous and helpful. I have recommended Dr. Barrett to others and they have also been pleased.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

I have been pt of dr barretts for 30yrs since she first came to Louisville she saved my sister from lung cancer 15yrs ago how many 15yr lung cancer survivors do you know Dr Barrett is excellent diagnostician dont tell me Dr Barrett isnt the best! If you have a problem with her, its your problem she has changed a lot of her support staff so that problem no longer exists

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Had to wait long periods of time for scheduled appointments. Coded matters incorrectly so insurance company won't pay. Very poor staff attitudes.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

One of the best doctors I have ever had. Very easy to talk to and will go the extra mile for you. I would recommend her to anyone who needs to change doctors. MY visits with Dr.Barret are always pleasant andd informative. I just can't say enough about her.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

I have had Dr. Barrett as my doctor for over 8 years now and she is by far one of the best docs out there. I like the fact that she is straight with you and knows what is best for you as a patient. A doctor patient relationship takes more than one appointment to be formed. She has always been great for me and my husband.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Dr. Barrett is unkind, unknowledgeable(IMO) and has a huge ego.I went to her because I had alot of body pain and mild depression. Without much thought she prescribed an antidepressant.I went home and did some research online.I read alot of bad reviews on the drug and decided not to take it.She called me a week later to ask how I was doing on the drug(I thought at the time that was very nice)however when I told her I decided not to take it because of what I read she got very defensive.I told her I read that it was a hard drug to get off of and she said "not the way I have you get off of it" then went on to say "I really wish people wouldn't use the internet to get information on drugs because they only read the bad things."She ended the conversation with "Well you must not be feeling too bad because if you did you would want to try something so call me when you decide you want something." I was in shock! I have since heard of others with the same complaint about her.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2008

Dr. Melissa T. Barrett's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Champ Va