Ratings for Dr. Asha Vali

Staff was very nice. I waited more than an hour to be seen because the doctor was at her other office in Silver Spring and was not even in the pffice.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

The doctor is courteous but her staff is abysmal. To begin with, they never return calls. Their answering machine encourages patients to leave messages, but if you think they'll get back to you, think again. If that were all, however, I wouldn't be writing this review. I scheduled a physical exam. Waited quite a bit to see the doctor. Worse, not a single person in the office -- not the doctor, not the nurse, and not the person I scheduled the appointment with -- told me to fast on the day of my visit. When I went in, they looked at me like I was crazy. Of course I was supposed to fast. And they *always* tell patients to fast. PLEEEAASE. An apology goes a long way. So, I had to go back again to have my blood tests done. Meaning I had to take time off work a second day. I was assured they'd call me back two days later with the results. I waited and waited and waited. Called back but they don't answer the phone in the morning. And messages left on their answering machine are useless 'coz they don't get back to you anyway. Nine days later, I got to speak to the receptionist, who in a bored voice told me -- "Yes, of course your test results arrived." And why didn't they call back? No answer, no apology. So, I told them to keep the results because I'm looking for another provider. Never again.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

She is a good dr. but her staff sucks. I am now looking for a new dr. due to the constant poor service from her staff. Her staff is the worse ever. They never answer the phone and have really bad attitudes. Can't deal with them any longer. I am looking for new dr.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr,Vali is the greatest.i have been seeing her for over ten years or so .i will recommend anytime

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

She is okay. Sometimes she would have too many patients she kind rush you. Otherwise, I like the fact that you can call her anytime on her emergency number. The other good thing, you can get an appointment the same day you call, they usually try to accomodate everybody, so you don't have to go thru pain for a long time before you could see her.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Dr. Vali is a great family doctor. She always takes the time to really listen to patient comments. She is competent, knowledgable and caring. Most other doctors I have ever been to would have to improve their service to deliver her standard of care.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

Dr. Vali is an excellent doctor. She takes the time to spend time with her patients and listens to all her cares and concerns. It is very easy to get appointments and her staff is friendly and helpful. Highly recommended. The office phone number is 410-531-6080.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2008

Dr Vali is a wonderful doctor who truly cares for her patients. She offers all services including gyn exams, physicals, blood work. She also sees geriatric patients and kids 4 and over. Her Clarksville, MD office is a home setting in a private area. Dr. Vali takes her time to listen to patient's problems and concerns and follows up promptly on patient requests. You are never rushed when seeing her. When there is a real need or emergency she sees patients right away, even on weekends. In this time and age when doctors are only interested in making money, Dr Vali is a rare gem who offers "REAL SERVICE" in the truesense of the word.Five Stars!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2008

Dr. Asha Vali's Credentials

• Maulana Azad Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Silver Spring, MD