Ratings for Dr. Sunil Mehta

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. Mehta helped me after 20 years of migranes. He is always very kind and considerate with me and I wouldn't change doctors for anything. He is always asking questions and doesn't rush you out.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Doctor was hostile, more so once it was revealed that I was religious. He went out of his way to state that he did not believe the same way I did, which is fine, but why do I need to know? Was reluctant to schedule some procedures that he himself recommended, based on my current lack of health insurance. I went in for purely physical symptoms, he was very quick to push psychiatry and obamacare. (Telling me I should pursue insurance is fine, but why push a particular kind?) Overall, the doctor did seem to pay any attention to forms I had filled out explaining my symptoms, instead asking what symptoms I had, and then interrupt most of my answers, telling me I was not being clear. Particularly, I explained that some issues addressed by my primary phys. were getting better (i.e. panic attacks and depression), while other physical symptoms were not. However he strongly recommended psychiatric care, which made no sense, given an improvement in those conditions. Would not recommend overall.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

The most rude and arrogant physician I have ever met. How he is licensed to practice medicine anywhere is a shock to me. Do yourself a favor, and AVOID this so-called physician at all costs.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Rude and arrogant. He constantly talked over me and said he prefers "yes" or "no" answers without further elaboration. This is great if you're taking a test at school. Horrible if you're trying to explain to a doctor what is bothering you.I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013