Ratings for Dr. Julius Q. Mallette

Dr mallete is the best he saved me and my sons life

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013

Dr. Mallette is the BEST! He is caring and valued the inputs of his patients. He is concerned and take pride in his work. He patience and is determined to provide quality care to ALL! We love you Mallette......yes he delivered my son, and was WONDERFUL!!!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Dr. Mallette delivered both of my children and he was wonderful both times with my first I had to have a emergency c-section and if it wasn't for him my first son probably wouldn't be here today! He knew exactly how to calm me down! I am thankful for him and sometimes the wait to see him is pretty long but it is worth it! He takes his time and makes sure you understand what's going on with your body..I would recommend anyone see him while pregnant or after!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

dr mallette was a wonderful doctor to have in the birthing experince. he preformed a cervical cerclage at 24 weeks that held beautifally. on sept 3rd 2008 dr mallette was by my side to assist in the birth of my second son andrew. everything was wonderfull my only regret was he was not my doctor for my first child. dr mallette was truley a god send for me and my family he is not just a doctor but a friend Amy kinston nc

flag | Submitted January 2, 2009

I meet Dr. Mallette during a rescue cerclage with my twins, sorry to say but I went into labor two weeks later at 20 wks much to early. This made my second miscarraige but he was not my Dr. at the time. I later became his patient and he helped me to find out my problem for having them. I later by the grace of GOD and Dr. Mallette have a beautiful baby girl. In labor for 3 days he gave me meds to help my baby lungs to develope if she was to come out early. On the 3rd day my water broke and he sent me from Kinston to Greenville and out she came at 24 wks.Shortly after I arrived he drove from Kinston to see me before I gave birth. After my daughter went in the NICU at PMH Dr. Mallette even came to visit her. Dr. Mallette has been to me sent here by GOD to help do some of his work here on earth.GOD gave him knowledge to help many woman that had problems like me and even woman that dont have problems,to have that beautiful baby that they so desire.He has a great saying, "One Day At A Time"

flag | Submitted August 28, 2008

Dr. Julius Q. Mallette's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Kinston, NC