Ratings for Dr. Chris Hacker

Dr. Chris Hacker is a without a doubt the best dentist in Vancouver. His patience, explanations of treatment, kind manner, genuine caring and sense of humour are a few of his traits that have earned him both incredible respect and affection from his long time patients. A true asset to the dental community.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

been with Chris for 30 years, he is the most caring and painless I have ever known, don't really trust any other dentist as much as I do him

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Hacker is the best dentist in this city.I have had the best, professional, caring service from Chris and all his staff. Christina is the best dental hygienist in this city and I am so thankful I have been their patient. I also had opportunity to meet Dr. Chu when Dr. Hacker was not there and she also earned my trust and did a great job for me. You will not find a higher level of knowledge and personal care elsewhere. They are highly valued by their patients.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

He is absolutely the most irresponsible doctor I've ever known. I had serious complications after a gum graft, performed by Dr. Karastathis referred to me by his staff. Severe pain and swelling persisted over 2 months after the graft, which was very unusual. After Karastathis performed another surgery and still unable to determine the cause, I requested in writing for Hacker's office to give me a referral to see another periodontist. Hacker did not return my message for OVER 2 WEEKS, eventhough his staff assured me that he is working, has my message since the first day and was aware of my pain. This was just before the holiday season and I was really hoping to see another periodontist before everyone left for vacation. When I called Hacker's office to request detailed notes from the surgery, which was required by the periodontist I found, Michelle, his staff, complained to him and hours later I received a very rude email from Hacker asking me to not call his office anymore. Beware.

Submitted June 28, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Hacker's for over 10 years. I was sorry to see him sell his practise, but the new owner, Dr. Amin Zadeh, appears to have many of the qualities I particularly like about Dr. Hacker. Dr. Amin Zadeh is considerate, cautious and respectful. And, like Dr. Hacker, Dr. Amin Zadeh is enthusiastic about dentistry and is happy to share his enthusiasm and knowledge with me - which is comforting. Although going to the dentist is slightly unnerving, I am always made to feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Chris is fantastic! I have been going for about 15 years. Unfortunately the practice was sold and the quality of the administrative staff is now almost unbearable. Appointments forgotten, times messed up, late starts and billing errors. We still go for Chris and his excellent knowledge and manner but have started looking elsewhere based on far too many administrative errors.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

He's the best. I hear he's going to be teaching now. He'd be the best prof ever. Sad that I've moved and can't battle traffic to see him anymore for routine care but I definitely will continue to see him for any major work.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Dr Hacker is the best dentist on the planet! His is slowing down, only working 3 days per week now. Staff are caring, consciencious, and gentle. Rae takes good care of you at the front. Awesome!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

I was lucky to be taken on by Chris 3 years ago as he does not accept new patients any more. I concur with all of the submitted comments, end of story!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

I have known him for almost thirty years. My mother had an absess... she came right in and there was no charge. The most caring kind Dentist ever. When I go there it feels like I am having a massage. He is so gental that having getting 14 new teeth I never felt a pinch of pain. My daughter begged to go at two. His rates are reasonable but there is a problem with the book keeping. A mess if you have a medical plan. I did end up paying $8,000 more than I should have because the book keeping for my medical plan was messed up. Not his fault. It was still worth it. He is available 24/7 if there is any problem. The best.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011