Ratings for Dr. Bernard Goldberg

I have been a patient of his for almost 30 years. He has been excellent! I am confident in the fact he will get answers for you. His front desk on the other hand needs serious work. The newer young receptionist is so sweet and helpful...wish I could find something nice to say about the other one!!!! She is rude and abrasive and I cringe if she answers the phone when I call.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Goldberg has been my family doctor for many years and now looks after my baby son. He is professional, thorough and provides detailed information. Like any medical clinic, they are busy and have many competing priorities, but if you are clear in any questions you have, he addresses all your concerns. While he may seem reserved at first, in fact, I find him to be very charming and considerate if you take the time to build a relationship.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I found him very rude and wanted to push pills on me giving me an ultimatum to either lose weight or go on meds in a hurry. I never went back after a few visits.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Very bad experience as the front desk is very rude and the doctor himself is running an assembly line of patients without taking the time to care or understand patient needs. will not go again after only two visits.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

not a good doctor as I went there once and was he was not punctual as I had to wait 30 minutes more beyond my appointment time. I also did not like the way the doctor came across as he seemed very arrogant and wouldn't even let me explain my problem in detail and pushed his version of my problems.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I visited Dr Goldberg for a simple cold and cough. I was treated in a very unprofessional way, did not want to hear my story or history and told me to take over the counter cold medication!!! and call visit him in a week if symptoms continue.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I have been a patient 3 years now! He is the best.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

I have been with doctor Goldberg for 6 months now. He is a kind of doctors that you would like yourself to be register with. Although he seems to be very cold but I certainly know that this comes from his professional attitude. I strongly recommend him as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I came to him when I was pregnant with my son because I didn't have a family doctor. I am very pleased. Excellent receptionists, always happy to see you. I have an ongoing medical condition and my son is prone to ear infections, and they are always able to squeeze us in. He also does after hours along with some other colleagues and they're all connected, which I think is great. He always runs the tests requested and has no problem referring you to a specialist when needed.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr. Goldberg has been taking care of my family and I for over 20 years. We are very happy with the service he provides. We are always able to get appoints easily and on short notice if required. He is helped us with a large variety of issues and will refer us to specialists when required. He can be serious and focused at times but that is his personality. He is always very polite and listens to our problems. Dorothy, (office staff), is great! Thanks.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014