Ratings for Dr. Beth A. Rasmussen

I have been going to see Dr. Rasmussen for years. Starting with a recommendation from another doctor for an out patient procedure. She was excellent and have returned back ever since. I have also been seen by other staff members, and they are also great. To have to go to the women doctor is never the most fun place, but has always been as pleasant as it can be. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Took her time talking with me about my concerns- Very Gentle. I have recommended her to my entire family. I was very impressed with her.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

First time visits with new doctors can be very stressful. Upon entering Dr. Rasmussen's Office, everyone made me feel at ease. Her assistant spent an acceptable amount of time, asking me all the important medical history. When Dr. Rasmussen came in, she went over the medical history with me and then asked me questions, also. She listened to my answers and was not rushed. She made me feel comforatable from the beginning. My stress level dropped. She was very concerened, with my concerns. I must tell you, in this day and age, it is hard to find doctors who will listen to everything that you are concerned with about your health. I would recommend Dr. Rasmussen to anyone seeking a well qualified OBGYN, who has your best interest in mind. Since my first visit, I have sent my niece and she too was very pleased with Dr. Rasmussen. I am also recommending her to my sister, as a new patient, who just moved here from Texas.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

Doctor is prompt. Has excellent bedside manor. Spent 30 minutes with me at new patient appt. Asked many questions went through possible causes and looked up articles on internet in room with me. Did not rush me and was not condescending. Excellent doctor, would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2008

Dr. Beth A. Rasmussen's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Troy, MO