Ratings for Dr. Catherine Lennox

Saw this Dr. at the walk-in and I have never been treated so rudely in my life. She was flying through patients in less than 5 min, barely looked at me, and didn't listen to my symptoms at all. I explained to her that I rarely go to the walk-in unless really sick and she didn't listen at all. Then she started offering different prescriptions rapid fire at me, really rudely. I have never rated a Dr. on here before, but I would never see her again or allow one of my kids to see her again. I would walk out and drive anywhere else. Dr's should be required to treat people with respect regardless of the situation. I wasn't remotely rude to her. I even started crying at one point because she was being so rude and I was so sick, and she simply said, well, I can see you're sick, so my advice is to follow up with your family Dr. and then walked out.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Lennox was extremely efficient and helpful when I complained of severe stomach pain. She made sure that I received proper medication and sent me for the necessary scans. I was thankful for her knowledge that ended up giving me the correct diagnosis for my problem. If you have a serious problem I would recommend you see her.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

My 6 year old daughter saw this doctor at the walk in clinic and I could not believe that she even calls herself a physician. My daughter is prone to ear infections and has since gotten ear tubes. I took her in for ABX for an ear infection, dr Lennox looked in her said that yes, there is fluid on the ear drum and its either going to drain or turn into an infection, and sent us home with absolutely nothing! We were back the very next with sure enough we were back the very next day to see another doctor with an ear infection. Dr Lennox is a crook who just likes to get paid lots of money by the government but not actually help patients

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Rude and down right does not give a care in the world. Just says I am sick like everyone else What if something was wrong like really wrong

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

She doesn't listen and a very abrupt demeanor about her. I got nervous as soon as I seen her because I had her once before and she is judgemental and doesn't take your concerns seriously. Too much work for her. I could see my son felt upset after we done.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I went to see her December 2014 in emerg in bowmanville told me my gallbladder attack she couldn't do anything for because I was referred to a specialist who apologized after seeing how swollen it was I had her again at the bowmanville clinic where my son had strep throat and she turned us away (he was 2) then I got wood in my eye and went and saw he in which she told me my eye was inflamed because of a viral infection and to put cold press on it. I went back the next day were a different doctor saw me yelled at me and told me I needed medical attention now because my eye ball was infection. Just went to the walk in now where I got into an argument because again there is fluid in my ears red in my throat and sinuses are inflamed but she doesn't treat sinus infections she tells me. Ugh how does she still have a license to practice?

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Horrible experience. Unsympathetic. I needed a doctor's note for my back injury, and asked for a good 5 days off so I can properly heal before going back to work. She has a policy of no more than 3 days off. Everyone is different and ailments vary. My family doctor was booked solid. Lack of professionalism and doesn't listen to patient. Never go back to her again.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

She was fantastic , these people who complain about her ,probably complain that it's too hot outside and the sky is blue

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Very nice lady, she's a great Doctor! Very helpful!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

I can't even rate this doctor! She's rude and has no clue what she is doing. I've had her on many different times, Bowmanville hospital and the walmart walk in. She' very unprofessional. I just took my son there on Monday and he told me he has strep throat, as he's had it before. She check his ears, throat and said yes his throats really red but it's not strep, just a virus! I took my son into another clinic in courtice and as soon as she saw my son's throat, she couldn't believe it! She said it was the yuckiest throat she's ever seen! They did a culture and it came back that he does in fact has strep throat! Every time I go to the walmart walk in I ask who's the doc, they say her name and I cringe!!! Ppl ask before u go into who the doc it on call, if it's her walk away!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015