Ratings for Dr. Shawn B. Hocker

The absolute WORST office! Dr Hocker is knowledgable but extremely arrogant! Any procedure needde...go else where!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Dr Hocker and Dr David Shaw are the best of the top rated best. Robert Ellis

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

Dr. Hocker, and his PA David Shaw, did an outstanding job in replacing my Right Hip. They were both extremely professional and provided me unlimited time to answer all of my questions, both prior to my operation and after. I am now able to walk again with NO pain. I should have had this procedure done years ago.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

I saw this doctor the first day he came to this area. I am and have been very impressed by his knowledge and by his bedside manner. A very caring person

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Hocker was professional and very nice. I thought he was pretty impressive in that he seems very well educated and smart. I went in for hip joint pain and am very satisfied with the way he and his staff treated me. I would not hesitate to see him again. He was efficient and thorough and everything he explained to me about my test results and the treatment he was giving me made perfect sense. He took time to listen to me as well and I think he was very helpful.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2008

Dr. Shawn B. Hocker's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

• BCBS Illinois